f o u r

*DIXIE'S POV AND 3RD PERSON POV*
The previous day didnt go on how Dixie imagined.Her boyfriend overreacted at those stupid tells that didnt even mean anything.Griffin said she is a whore and probably alresdy slept with all the guys in the school.But Dixie knows thats not true mainly because lately,she has been attracted to girls more than boys.In fact she wasnt even attracted to any boy than Griffin.She didnt have time to figure it out but Dixie should do it one time.She knew she was bisexual since she was still friends with her.But that day changed it all.What's that day and who is her,you may wonder.That day is the day Dixie lost herself and she didnt find her path again even tho it was one year ago.And her,her is Addison.What happened to Addison and Dixie that day? Well Dixie almost got raped while she was drunk at a party.Her friends already left,only Addison stood there and made sure she is alright and will arrive home safe.Until she felt a gand grab her waist and lead her to a room where the man threw her on a bed.The last thing she remembered was her screaming and the man slapping her.When she woke up: all the people she cared about were there except the one sge cared the most: Addison.Addi wasnt just her best friend-she was her crush.They knew eachother since Dixie got into highschool and was struggling with some major anxiety but she was there the whole time and helped her.Except now.Dixie kinda had a very big crush on Addison and wanted to confess her feelings that night.But it changed it all.

flashback
I looked around for her.But i couldnt see her.
"Where is Addison?" i asked Griffin cause he was near me.
"She ran away when she saw that man taking you" i couldnt believe my ears.No.Addison wouldnt do that.Her Addison wouldve killed anybody that touched Dixie right away.But there was no best friend near her.She still didnt want to believe it tho.

*3 weeks later*
Dixie just layed on her bed thinking about her life and with her life she meant Addison.Why did she run? Why didnt she come and visit? I thought she loved me.
As she was overthinking everything she heard her phone ringing the million time that day and she decided to check who was calling so she could fuck them off.
"Who the fuck is there and what do you want?"
"Dixie!! How are you? Please why didnt you answer my calls in the past 3 weeks."Addison.Why was she calling? What made her call?
"Addison.What the hell do you want?" The fact that she was that rude to her best friend broke Dixie's heart into tiny million pieces.
"Dixie whats going on? i called you every day,i came to visit every day but they told me you dont wanna see me" Addison replied worried.
"Dont play dumb with me Addison.You ran away and now you probably need something"
"Dixie you-"
"Shut your damn mouth.I dont want you in my life anymore" Dixie said hanging up.Millions of tears started running down my cheeks.
That was the last time she heard Addison's voice.

end of flashback

present day:
She missed Addison.She missed Addison so so much she couldve moved the world from its place just to see her face one more time.
All this shit made her angry so she went straight to a bar and started to drink as much as she could.

*8 bottles of alcohol later*
Dixie didnt know what the heck was going on with her.She wanted to go home so she called somebody random from her contacts thinking it would be some jerks from school that would do anything to get in her bed.
But no.
"Alo? Who is there?"Dixie asked starting to hiccup.
"Hello? Dixie? Dixie is that you?" the voice said.She knew EXACTLY who she was.Addison.Dixie was still in shook but she answered after some minutes of silence.
"Y-y-yeah! Youre talking to Dixie D'amelio!!" she said laughing.WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DO THAT?
"Dixie are you drunk?" Addison asked waiting patiently for a response.
"ME? DRUNK? NEVER!" Dixie shouted laughing again.Ok maybe those 8 bottled werent necessary.
"Text me your adress i will be there in a minute" Addison said hanging up. Dixie did exactly how she said.She didnt know why but she did.

In exactly 2 minutes a beautiful young lady entered the bar greeting everyone politely.Addison.Damn she looked even more beautiful than Dixie remembered.Dixie,being drunk and stupid started to stare at her like a creep.She felt some butterflies and flames inside her but decided to ignore them(they were probably from all the alcohol).

"Dixie come on!"Addison said grabbing her hand and carefully guiding her to the exitDixie probably looked confused cause Addison smiled and as soon as they got into her car she turned to Dixie and hugged her

Dixie probably looked confused cause Addison smiled and as soon as they got into her car she turned to Dixie and hugged her.Dixie hugged back.Again she didnt know why.
" I missed you so much."Addison said starting to tear up.
"I-i missed y-you t-too" i said trying to hold my tears but it was impossible.I missed her so much.Too much to even say in words.
"Long time no see.Lets drive you home then" Addi said starting the car.
(this is how dixie looked btw)

Once they got home Addison tucked her in bed and said goodbye

"Goodbye Dixie.It was nice to see you again.Remember i will always love you and miss you but thats what you want" the older girl said kissing Dixie's forehead.And thats how Dixie fell alseep.

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS SO LONG AND DOESNT LIKE HAVE SENSE AT ALL BUT IT WAS A FILL CHAPTER FOR ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO DIXIE AND ADDISON AND SHIT SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED BY ILY ALL