f i v e

As Dixie woke up she didnt know what or how happened she just remembered a face.
'Shit' she mumbled.Addison.Fuck.What did i do? she was saying that to herself.
Since it was Sunday and she had nothing better to do Dixie decided to check her phone again,including her tellonym.
The annonymous sender was back and very....fresh.
annonymoussender: dixie.dont get drunk ever again you dont deserve that.nobody should treat you like Griffin did last night.please listen to me.
dixiedamelio: couples fight.me and griffin fought.its something normal.he treats me in the best way possible and i got drunk because i wanted to.
annonymoussender: bruh dixie we both know thats not true.find somebody that will treat you like their lofe depends on that.like their wife,their best friend,their soulmate.thats what you truly deserve.take my advice in consideration.please.

Dixie closed her phone and for the first time in a year she felt...happy.Good. Why tho? Just because she saw Addison? No.It cant be.She was a horrible person why would she make Dixie feel good? Even though all Dixie knew was that she needed to see Addison...Now.And thats how,the older D'amelio was in her car ,driving to Addison's house,a couple of minutes later.She didnt know why she did it.It just felt right.