Chaptah 5

CHAPTAH 5

I woke up extra early today just to do the chores that are set on my schedule as a slave to the arrogant student who is happily sleeping his big head off into some kind of dream that I don’t want to know about.

Sweep the floor, checked.

Water the plants, checked.

Cook breakfast, checked.

Clean the mess of the breakfast preparation, checked.

Wake up the master, che—. Wait, hold up. Why do I have wake that jerk? If I’m going to wake him up, I’ll do it in a hard way. So I went up to his room and found him still sleeping. I don’t know where to start waking him up because he is cradled in the middle of a king size bed.

Only his head is peeping from the thick comfortable blanket and I think he is drooling.

I laughed quietly to that. The room was still quite dark so I pulled the curtains to the side and the sun shone brightly filling the room with soft light. He didn’t even budge to that. But I noticed his face has some glorious effect with the morning light. He looked so peaceful and perfect.

What? Did I say perfect? Erase that I’m just kidding myself.

I decided to pull up the blanket to wake him up and get it over with. However, what I did struck me instead because he is not wearing any shirt on!

I repeat, not a shirt on!

He started moving into a sitting position, his muscles flexed to its right places, eyes still closed. I took the time to absorb the view in front of me. He must be working out.

“Are you done checking me out?” He asked with his voice two octaves lower than his normal speaking voice which I found abnormally sexy. Well, make that three. His one eye peeked while the other is still closed.

“Yes! I mean no.” He smirked to that. Why am I panicking?

“So you’re checking me out, huh?”

“No, I mean I’m not checking anybody out!” I said exasperated. “You should get up now and do what you have to do. I don’t wanna be late in class.” I left the room before he can say anything else and prepare myself for my first class. We went on our separate ways. He did his thing; I did mine.

It says on my schedule that my first class today is physical education and that I should be 15 minutes early so that I could change into my P.E. uniform which will be in the locker room. So I went there and looked for my name on the lockers and found it just in time. The lockers here are pretty amazing. Every locker has its own cover so that you will have privacy when you change your clothes and it also has full body mirror to see how you look. Other students were also there. Some of them are chatting and giggling like they were excited for something. I wonder what it is.

By the time I finished, most of the girls were gone out. I was one of the few left. As I was leaving, there was a crushing noise that hit my ear. I looked at from where it came from and I found a red headed girl bend on the ground.

“Hey, do you need some help?” I asked with concern. Her things were scattered on the floor.

“Um, can you help me find my glasses? I think I drop it when I was changing my clothes,” the girl said.

I turned around to look and found it a few feet away from the girl. “Wait here,” I said to her and picked up her glasses. “Here,” I handed it over to her but her hand reached to the wrong direction so I put it on her hands instead.