i n t r o d u c t i o n

There were two children, who were both rejected from their afterlives. 

The younger child was too corrupted in heaven's eyes to be an angel, whilst the oldest was too much of a pure light that the world still needed. 

The angels had to find a compromise. 

So, the angels guided them seperately to a new route, as they contacted two people in their dreams. 

One being a famous movie director, and the other being the ghost of a prince. 

The angels made an offer. 

"Take care of her. We cannot accept them. Maybe she can be of use to you." 

...

What were their choices? 

Well.. their decision was to change the course of their universe forever, re-editing the script of their world. 

So, it was inevitable for no one to ever know they ever had a decision to make in the first place. 

.

..

...

..

.

Snatcher: GENEVA! 

A young, ghost child hit their head on a wall as they shot up from their bed. Rubbing their head, they groaned quietly as another voice echoed below. 

Snatcher: By the sounds of what's possibly you hitting your head, you're finally awake! I hope you remember our promise we made yesterday! 

The child's eyes beamed, and they instantly grew a smile upon recalling this 'promise.' They immediately got out of bed, and leaped down to the bottom floor below. A more taller ghost waited by an open door, smirking with his arms crossed. 

Snatcher: Seriously kiddo, you need to learn what a nap is. 

Geneva: Sorry, sorry! I had completely forgotten.. are we still..? 

He sighs with a soft smile.

Snatcher: ..Yes, I'm giving you more bow and arrow lessons-

Geneva: YES! 

Snatcher: Don't get your hair in a knot just yet! We've still got some other things to take care of first! 

Geneva: Right, sorry.. Let's just get them done fast, dad. 

Snatcher: We can get them done fast if you actually, oh I dunno, put in the work?

Geneva: Dad, I have been working! 

Snatcher: Haha! Chill, kiddo, I'm just messing with you! 

This was Geneva, the younger child that was rejected from the heavens. She is now the sidekick, per say, to the villainous Snatcher of Subcon Forest. Outsiders have even labeled Geneva as the 'Catcher,' to which she found cute. Geneva is more laid back and relaxed, but she can be a bit devilish at times. She can develop a temper to some, but most of the time, she's rational. 

Part of the deal that Snatcher made with the angels is that Geneva has full, fake memories on being his daughter. Although in reality, he never had a child in his entire past or afterlife. The world was altered as if Geneva had already existed, to make things easier for Snatcher to deal with. 

Now, where was the other child? 

Conductor: Alright, lil' Expresso! This is Dead Bird Studios! My workplace! 

Expresso: Wow..! Look at this place! There are so many cool posters, and- *gasp* Is that a sunglasses dispenser?! How do these even exist?!

This was Expresso, now the youngest daughter to the famous Conductor. Her name hints heavily at her personality, emotional in all forms. She expresses herself constantly, but is always a positive light to those around her. Not to mention, she does have the potential to be an entertainer. 

Expresso, in front of the sunglasses dispenser, put on two pairs on top of one another while giggling. 

Expresso: Look, dad! I've got four eyes now! 

Conductor: Oh, you little goofball.. What ever am I going to do with ya? 

Currently, both Conductor and Snatcher had these children with them for a good month, but they already had grown fond of them both. With Expresso's beaming energy and sweet attitude, to Geneva's logical and creative mindset, both of them would sometimes ponder.. 

Just why were these girls not accepted into heaven? 

This question, although it saddened them both at times, it also motivated them even more to make these kids happier. 

Neither kid know about their past life, and how they ended up with their new guardians. Only Snatcher and the Conductor know the truth. 

..This also means both children have completely forgotten about one another..

They used to be good friends, you know?