{6}

It was 24 hours after you got the tattoo. It was still a little red on the outsides.

You realised that you didn't say thank you, so that was what you were doing today.

Today you just put on a basic black singlet and some denim shorts.

It was hot today so you didn't want to cover much up. But you also wanted to show off your tattoo.

You grabbed your phone, keys and bag again and headed out the door.

After about 25 minutes you were trying to find a car park.

The only parking spot you could find was a 5 minute walk from the actual tattoo parlour.

You stepped out of your car and started to head towards the shop.

On the way there were people that were gasping and avoiding you, almost as if they were scared of you.

You ignored it and wondered your eyes to the floor, trying to ignore as much people as possible.

You finally arrived at the tattoo shop, you took a deep breath before entering, the pale boy still sitting at the desk.

He seemed to recognise you

"Hey Y/N!"

You giggled as you closed the door behind you

"Hey.."

Your voice was little shaky; after the interaction you just got.

A familiar face came out from the tassels.

"Hey Y/N, you're back."

You waved

"Hey Taehyung. Is Jungkook here? I just didn't say thank you last time..."

He nodded before folding his fingers telling you to follow him

"Follow me."

You headed back down to the same familiar tattoo room and knocked quietly, before entering.

Taehyung left and went back to the front room.

"Y/N, why are you here again and what do you want now"

You were shocked. He wasn't acting like this last time. He was tattooing another girl, right under her chest area.

She was trying to move her chest area closer to Jungkook second by second. But her plan backfired when he was getting angry

"Sit back."

He pushed her slightly and you slowly walked into the room

"I... uhm just wanted to say thank you.. you know.. for the tattoo."

He looked at you before looking back at the customer

"Yeah, Yeah whatever get out now."

You nodded and walked out of the room and headed back to the front room again

"Oh Y/N! You and Jungkook have to take photos of the couple tattoos! You are apart of the family now."

Taehyung shouted as you tried to leave

I'm sorry. What did he just say?

Couple Tattoos?!