{19}

You headed out of the hospital door, Jungkook not fair in front of you.

Next thing you knew, Jungkook was running down the stairs and towards his car, opening the passenger door and waiting for you to sit in the comfortable leather seat waiting for you.

You giggled and jogged towards his car, sliding in the passenger seat

He closed the door and walked over to the drivers side of the car, as he did so you got your phone and purse out of your bag and placed your bag in the back seat.

You felt a hush of cold wind blow your hair everywhere as you heard the door open.

You scoffed and looked at him with a death stare, he was putting his belongings in place and putting the keys in the engine when he realised you staring at him and froze.

He smirked a little before asking

"What are you looking at?"

You moved your hair and fixed it before you pushed yourself back into the chair, causing you to bounce off the seat a little.

"You wrecked my hair."

You pouted and fixed it as you looked back at him. He was staring at you with awe in his eyes and one of the biggest smiles on his face.

"Let's get this show on the road."

He nodded at you and backed out of the parking lot.

It was a 10 minute drive to the closest grocery store.

Once you pulled up, Jungkook took the keys out of the ignition and grabbed his wallet.

You quickly grabbed his wallet and hid it in your pocket.

"I'm paying."

You said with a massive smile before running into the shop, Jungkook following far behind you, trying to convince you to let him pay.

You laughed and kept running, finally you lost him so you went literally crazy whilst filling the trolley with lollies, snacks and drinks.