plans; epilogue

a/n: this is just a series of fluff/romance until the end with no grand gestures, full of small gestures and gentle conversations. there's nothing special about the epilogue, but if you would love that, you can continue! 

oh. mentions of explicit/sexual jokes and suggestive actions. you've been warned, babies!

~

it's been years. 

byulyi stretches her arms as soon as the girls have finished their schedule, reaching the waiting room. "unnie." hyejin whispers, as their eyes met through the mirror. "why?" byulyi asks, resting her palms on her knees as she bends lightly.

"mm, nothing." hyejin chuckles, looking towards her. "don't you have any plans for tonight?"

clicking her tongue, byulyi purses her lips. "i don't think i have?"

as soon as she answered, hyejin laughs in response. "well, now you have." she flips her phone out, scrolling on her messages. "jin-oppa's told me that he'll pick you up by thirty minutes and reminds me to tell you not to complain."

byulyi was baffled, frowning as she turns to hyejin. "why didn't he texted me then?"

"since you're going to complain that you're both exhausted for a night out?" hyejin giggled, as byulyi rolls her eyes, chuckling. "really, you have gotten so close huh." byulyi then stood straightly, grabbing the towel on the couch before replying. "tell him i'll just take a shower." her voice echoes, as soon as she reaches the shower room of the waiting room. 

hyejin grins, before shaking her head as she texted jin. "they've been together for five years and they still act as if they're high school lovers." 

after a few more minutes, byulyi breathed in some fresh air before walking out of the comfort room. "ah, everyone's packed up already?" byulyi pouted softly, as yongsun giggled. "jin's going to pick you up, so of course we need to pack up." she winked, hooking her bag as hyejin twirls her car keys into her finger. "he's already at the ground floor." 

byulyi shrugs, muttering. "you guys are really amazing for this." she grins softly, whispering. "planned this?"

"mm, he'll take you out on a date." wheein giggled, scrolling on her phone. "he told us beforehand." byulyi was baffled all of a sudden, cocking her head on one side before whispering. "jinja?" 

"ah, look at you forcing yourself not to smile." yongsun disgustingly rolls her eyes before hearing a knock on the door. "looks like him!" wheein laughs, as byulyi grins. "yeah, considering how there are screaming on the hallway, it's probably him."

"ah cocky for dating a famous idol!" hyejin teases, before they bid their goodbye to their member who gives them a greasy wink before opening the door only to laugh out loud when she found her manager guiding her as she closes the door behind. 

"ah really, when will unnie stop her grease?" wheein giggles, before yongsun replied. "she won't." she smiles, "because jin's liking it too much."

"ah, well he's taking her to a suite later on." hyejin giggled, showing them the picture of the room as yongsun and wheein takes a good luck, whispering. "wow, really?" yongsun looks further into the room. "this is- insane!"

"you know that jin-oppa is kinda insane with unnie too." wheein grins, looking at the room once again. "wah, this kinda sets the mood, though."

both yongsun and hyejin looks at wheein with a questionable face, making the puppy member rose her brows. "what, am i not right?" she waves hyejin's phone on their faces. "well, you're not wrong..." hyein trails-off. "hot tub?" yongsun wiggled her brow as wheein laughs out loud, then hyejin grunted.