plans; the progress

author's note: it's been addicting to hear ed sheeran's recent collaboration and releases, and it made me want to write something apart from the '92 Liner and You? i've decided to continue like what i've promised.

enjoy!

m. by x k. sj

all over the western countries, and seokjin can already feel his throat drying. the atmosphere kept changing back and forth, he's getting sick of the changes. he felt homesick, missing everyone back in korea.

he missed byulyi the most along with his parents. 

it's been months when they've bonded together, and he's thankful hearing that only a week will be left before they received their well-deserve two month hiatus. 

entering the thom browne branch in los angeles, his eyes immediately scans for the sections. he was used to shopping in this place back in korea with byulyi. how they were not caught together - he doesn't know. their agencies knew their relationship, asking them to tone their relationship down for the sake of their careers although they were extremely supportive of their decision to continue the relationship.

he understood, but sometimes - no, always. he was always just urged to admit it to everyone, spilling the idea of wanting a family built with her.

he just needs to wait. 

he keeps checking the clothing rack, anything suiting his taste will go into the cart as he shrugs. "oh, i'm just busy looking for a shade." he speaks on the phone, only to hear byulyi chuckling on the other side. "choose the darkest shade, jinnie." 

the voice of her soothed his stiffness from work last night, earning a grin. "navy blue or jet black?" he heard her snort. "jet black, that'll suit you." he hums in agreement, grabbing the clothes pin along with the sample fabric. 

"excuse me." he separated his phone for a while away from his ear, calling for a clerk. he was interrupted when he heard his girlfriend laughing on the other line. "hey, why are you laughing?" byulyi retracted herself from laughing too much, replying. "you're getting more fluent in english, it's amusing."

"mm, wait for me to come home and i'll teach you." he grins, asking for a size fitted for him. the clerk smiles kindly towards him, making him smile back genuinely. "so, how's the concert preparation?" he asks, tucking his hand inside his pocket. he gingerly sways his fingers on the remaining clothes left on the rack.

"tiring, we're currently at break." byulyi murmurs, before he heard her members yelling over the practice room - greeting him. he laughs, telling byulyi to relay his greeting back to them. "don't skip any eating time, the last picture you sent me was bothering." he mutters.

"why?"

"you're thinner than before."

she shrugs, "don't worry too much, i'm not skipping." he snorted. "wait for me to come home then." she laughs. "when will it be?"

he smiled at the question, deciding to not spoil her about their upcoming rest for two months. she'll be busy, but at least he'll be able to monitor her back in korea once their hiatus-period starts. "soon, byulie." he heard a sigh coming from her. "fine, it's not like we have a choice."

"i'll call you later, let me just purchase some things." he murmurs, as she bids her good bye as well. he drops the call, tucking his phone inside his pocket before directing himself into the section of sweaters. 

might as well buy her a new design. he thought, tilting his head. 

he lets the day pass by like flash, the thought of going back home to her excites him, knowing that she doesn't have any single clue that he's going back for a longer time. he was thankful as well, thinking that his enlistment will soon come close.