4

4.) FAMILIAR

WARNING!

I DID NOT EDIT THIS ONE!! sorry!

"alright, so how am i supposed to do this?'' Alex mumbled to himself. looking from Caden to Ford. Before he got an idea a woman with huge jiggling bouncing Bettie's was coming to the carriage at high speed.

"Alex! my baby are you ok!?" she asked, grabbing Alex's head and whooshing it around like a rag doll, if he was injured he would be in great pain, so luckily he wasn't.

"what happened? and who is that boy with the weird colored hair? and what happened to ford!?" she asked question after question. Looking back and forth at everyone present, Stopping at a passed out Ford and child.

So troublesome.

Alex thought as he rolled his eyes. The knights start explaining what happened and her face turns from worry to shock and she whips her head toward Alex then to Caden.

Tears in her eyes she hugs Alex, "y-y-your cured!?" she asked in his chest. He nodded. "m-my baby is cured, I'm so glad! And, and that boy did it all by himself?" she asked looking at Alex with a disbelieving face, but it looks funny because of her tears that have smeared some of her makeup.

Alex nods again not wanting to talk. She looks at the boy again.

"But, he looks seven! are you guys joking with me?" She asked, wiping her tear stained face thinking she cried for nothing.

"he is not seven, he is seventeen." He said bluntly. His mother's eyes going round, makes her look like a baby when her mother used to say it was time to eat. 

"H-h-h-h-h-he is SEVENTEEN H-...!?" She screamed in shock, but got interrupted by her son putting his hand on her face to keep her from waking the small teen and Ford.

Meanwhile, as Caden is 'dreaming' he is in a dark area kinda like when he had seen Mo and Sincere, but this time is different, he can't hear anything or anyone. But he can feel something pulling him somewhere.

He gets up and starts walking where the thing is pulling him and stops when he feels like he has been walking forever. The magnet-like feeling is very strong where he is standing.

Then he hears a hum of some sort. He spins around but finds nothing, "u-um is someone there??" he asked but then he realized it was just a dream and face palmed.

He hears the hum again then thinks it is kinda realistic. Then a light appears behind him and he turns around getting ready to run. but then it fades away and a small crown on a table kind of thing took the lights place.

it is a small crown; it has black cloth (A\N: the red underneath the gold in the book pic pretends it's black.) gold cage type thing and pink jades all around the crown.

ok, black and pink? Mo and Sincere or someone else? Is it dangerous? Is it for me? 

So many questions going through his mind right now, he shrugs and touches it. Another bright light shown, brighter than the time it came.

Caden is oblivious that when he touched it, it recognized him as it's master.

Legend has it, a long time ago, over a million to be exact there was a crown very ancient but no one has seen it to know which crown it is. So the ancient crown was being tossed person to person and neglected over and over again until a king, a human king found it.

That king was powerful, and when he looked at the crown so much emotions were wafting off in a huge and mighty aura. Sadness, Lonely, happy, betrayal, all in one combining said to be as strong as a demon lord.