Chapter Three

Kia woke first, his sleep-fogged mind momentarily fumbling to understand why a man's naked body was curled around his own. His body ached in a way it never had before, and he seemed unusually weak. It felt as if he was getting sick, and wondered if he had caught a cold while standing in that drizzling rain the night before. As his memory began to return he realized who the man was, as well as why his body ached in some of those more interesting places, and took a moment to enjoy the sensation of Sephor's body cradling his own.

Kia wasn't at all embarrassed or ashamed by what had happened, but he did wonder about the strength of it a bit. Looking over his shoulder at Sephor's sleeping face, he still found him unusually attractive, but not with the same intensity as the night before. Noticing the difference, he wondered what must have changed to weaken the pull. He remembered wondering at the strength of the attraction the night before as well, it's unusual nature was almost like a compulsion, or as if they had been drugged. Still, the memory of how strong the pleasure had been soon brought a blush to his cheeks, even as he questioned the cause, and he realised he didn't really care.

As weak and confused as he still was, the 'why' of it didn't matter as much, and he turned his still-fogged mind to the task of getting himself to the bathroom. He sat up slowly, Sephor's arm sliding slowly off of him and onto the bed. Kia's head swam as his feet hit the floor. 'This isn't just from the sex...or the blood loss.' He thought to himself, 'great...I must have caught a cold or something!...' He was still determined to get to the bathroom though, despite how he felt, if for nothing more than to empty the bladder practically screaming at him as if under torture. So he grabbed the headboard and used it to brace himself as he pulled himself to his feet. Pausing for only a second to steady himself, he then wobbled like a newborn kitten in his rush across the room. He almost fell a few times before he reached the bathroom door where he was able to brace once more.

By the time he actually made it into the bathroom he was breathing heavily and seeing double, so it was with a relieved sigh that he dropped onto the toilet. After using it while sitting down, which was an unusual sensation for him, he leaned forward to run some water in the tub. He suddenly found himself craving a warm bath more than anything else, and once the tub had filled he transfered himself into it with exaggerated care, sinking slowly into the steamy water with a contented sigh. The water lapped around him gently, the heat sinking into his sore muscles soothingly as it helped to clear his mental fog. Kia just soaked for a few moments, enjoying the sensations as his knotted muscles relaxed. It had been far too long since he'd been able to take a full bath, or even a simple shower, so he was determined to enjoy it to the fullest, especially when he had no idea when he'd be able to have another one.

Eventually, however, the warm water and continued weakness conspired against him, and Kia fell asleep. He had no idea how long it lasted before he was jarred back awake by Sephor's alarmed shout as he was dragged from the tub. Kia sputtered a bit, his face having been splashed by water when Sephor grabbed him. "Are you alright, Kia!?" Sephor asked loudly, concern and alarm adding unnecessary volume even as he cradled Kia in his arms. "I will be when you put me down..." Kia stated wryly as he squeegeed water from his face with one hand, "What happened?"

Sephor kicked the toilet lid closed with one foot before gently sitting him down on it. The cold plastic elicited a small gasp as his mind was jarred more awake. "You fell asleep in the tub. When I walked in your head was slipping under water. Are you sure you're alright? You seem a tad pale..." He replied, his voice a bit more composed, but still clearly concerned.

"Yeah...I think so. Thank you though." Kia answered, still a bit sleepy but not as muddled as before, "I do feel a bit weak, but I really wanted a bath... I wanted to be clean..." Kia looked up at that moment and saw that Sephor was still naked, and standing right in front of him. He couldn't stop his blush from the position he found himself in, but Sephor seemed completely oblivious. For some reason that fact alone made his cock twitch, and he struggled to fight the reaction, knowing that he was not healthy enough to properly respond to it right then.