Chp 7

Writer's POV
It was a usual Sunday...well as usual as it can get as it was Nandini and Niru's day out as planned and on Niru's insistence they had decided to include Manik.But Manik was a little hesitant as he didn't want to intrude on their time together so he decided to join them for dinner.

It had already been few weeks to the concert.Manik and Nandini had met a couple of times after that.Nandini had given her resignation and was continuing with her own fashion house.

"You guys are starting to get very secretive ha,kyu Nalini?"Rajan said keeping his newspaper aside as the breakfast was served.

"I agree with you."Nalini said and she was suspecting something brewing between the brother sister as she had caught both of them whispering in hushed tones when no one watched or how he would tease her and the ever so bold Nandini blushed.

"Nothing like that we are just discussing about the fashion house."Nandini covered up while Niru passed her a sly smile.

"That reminds me."He kept is spoon down and spoke. "You know Mr.Ahuja right?"He asked looking at his wife who nodded. "He has a massive production of cloth.I was talking to him about your start up and he happened to be interested in partnering with you."Nandini smiled gratefully at her dad.

"Where are you guys going today?"Nalini asked them.

"Good try maa lekin you know we never tell you."Nandini smiled at her bad face.

"Kitne nalayak ho gaye ho dono.You guys never spend time with us."She dramatically said making the trio chuckle.

"Maa I wanna talk with both of you anyways regarding something.So kal aap please jaldi aa paoge?"She asked.She and Manik had spoken about talking to her parents.She was guilty of hiding such a big thing from her family for such a long time.

"Kya hua bacche?Anything serious?"Rajan asked looking at her face.

"Kind off but nothing to be worried about."She assured them. "You guys enjoy your time alone.Hum raat ko aaenge,okay?"She winked and they both nodded getting her meaning.

"Bye mom bye dad."They both said and ran.

"So where should we go?"Nandini asked as they got out of the lift and entered the parking lot.

"I wanna go shopping first and then lunch.We can go for a movie later and then for dinner."He narrated the list.

"Wow you are prepared."She exclaimed. "Shopping it is then."She agreed.

They decided to go to a mall so that it would be easier for lunch and they could watch a movie there itself.

"What do you wanna buy?"Nandini asked.

"Not decided."He shrugged typing away on his phone.

"No phones for the day Mr."She snatched his phone from his hand.

"Diii one message."He pleaded and she gave in.The Murthy siblings were pretty good at puppy dog faces.

They parked their car at the mall and roamed around for a bit.Niru shopped quite a bit as Nandini was going to shoulder the bills.

"Niru you are going to make me bankrupt."Nandini teased.

"Oh trust me.You are going to be anything but bankrupt."He said making Nandini giggle. "You don't wanna shop?"He asked.

"No no."She shook her head.

"Oh come on."He dragged her to the women's section.

He made her select and try a few clothes on and Nandini ended up buying a dress,jeans and a couple of tops.