Chp 26

Mangalore welcomed them with a little sunlight as it was still the wee hours of the morning.It was perfect.Lush greenery everywhere with a hint of sunlight made it look serene.

The news was under wraps as of now.Neither the fans nor the media had any idea that the wedding was happening.Guess they had done a great job at keeping things a secret.

The journey to the Murthy's haveli was every bit of amazing.The scenic beauty was to die for.No pollution,no crowds it was just perfect.

Everyone gasped looking at the haveli.Nandini's decision to have a wedding here was perfect.Except for the Murthy crowd everyone else stood aghast.How could someone own something this beautiful?

How could someone own something this beautiful?

The haveli was spread across a good 20 acres.Lush green grasslands just in front and the magnificent haveli stood tall.It was ancient,it was historic it was really beautiful.It was decorated beautifully for the wedding.Fairy lights,flowers the wedding planners had done an amazing work.

"Lets go."Rajan said and they all followed him inside.

The interiors were as magnificent as the outside.Huge doorways,chandeliers,painting, it was traditional.It looked straight out of a Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie.

"Aunty this is soo beautiful."Alya commented looking around more like gaping.

"Broooo imagine the pictures."Mukti whistled giddily earning a 'Hell yes' from everyone.

"So true man.Matlab yaha shaadi?Puri raja maharaja wali feel aane wali hai."Myra giggled at her own statement and the rest agreed laughing a bit.

"So guys you have the rest of the day to yourself.Kalse the functions will begin so rest karo maybe?"Rajan sounded unsure with his suggestion. "Your rooms will be allotted to you guys so that will be no issue.Soo enjoyy."He said and left,the elders following him.

Everyone looked at each other.Manik could guess something was brewing so he spoke. "Guys whatever it is please kalse.Let me have Nandini with me for today."

"Hell noooo."Both his brothers shouted earning glares from their respective wives for being soo loud.

"You troubled us soo much during our wedding this is payback time."Vihaan smirked rubbing his hands raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"And bro wait for like 5 more days phir toh teko kon disturb karega."Cabir stated and the rest agreed.

"Dushman ho sabke sab."He grumbled and walked off.He ran back again and hugged Nandini catching her off guard. "I'll see you at night.Love you."He kissed her cheek swiftly and he was gone.

"Don't...even start.We are allowed.It is our wedding."She pointed at her friends who raised their hands in surrender.

"Ofcourse.Have sex for all we care."Cabir teased.She narrowed her eyes at him with blush covering her cheeks but went away when she didn't get any comeback.