Chp 28

Manik walked in Nandini's room to wake her up.It was 8 in the morning and Manik had very convincingly lied about how he wanted to wake Nandini up so how everyone can spend time with her.Their parents agreed teasing him a bit on how he was sweet and wanted to wake his fiancée but his friends knew otherwise.

"Kya bhai?Kya karne ka plan hai?"Cabir narrowed his eyes trying to read him but Manik shrugged.

"Kuch nahi.Kal late ho gaya tha.So I thought aaj utha deta hoon."He shrugged. "Aana hai teko?"Manik questioned.He knew he had to answer.If he dodged the question Cabir would know.

"Nahi bhai.We don't want to thirdwheel."Dhruv teased and Manik gave him a shy smile and left.

He grinned to himself as he unlocked her room with the spare key her mother gave him and went in.

He tip toed and reached the edge of the bed.She looked cute,he had to admit.The cascade of her hair was lying mercilessly on the pillow.Her mouth was open a little and Manik laughed to himself when he saw a little drool on her chin. "Such a baby."He wiped it making sure not to wake her up.He admired her but he shook himself. "No Manik focus."

He looked at the watch and he sighed in relief knowing he had a good time before she woke up.He made a call and asked the person to get the required item.He sat on the chair as noiselessly as possible and waited for the faint knock.

As soon as the knock was heard he jumped up on his feet and collected the thing.Thanking the person he shut the door and walked back to the bed.

He roamed his finger on her face a little.She groaned and swatted his hands away and the next second shrieked. "What the fuck?''

Manik burst out into laughter looking at her face filled with whipped cream.Nandini threw daggers at his laughing figure. "Not funny Manik."She huffed.

"It is Nandini.Look at you."He pointed at her face and again laughed.

"Pyaar se toh utha nahi sakte kabhi."She twisted her lips and Manik smirked.

"Accha toh tumhe pyaar se uthau?"He questioned walking towards her and she nodded looking at the mirror.She grimaced looking at her face.She already looked like a mess but then the cream just added cherry on the cake.

She gasped when she found Manik close to her face.Was she that lost?She thought. "Ma-Manik."She fumbled nervously.

"Hmm."He hummed leaning closer to her making her lie on the bed.

She inched closer to her lips and she palmed her mouth. "No unhygienic kisses Manik."He frowned hearing her but dived in the valley of her neck licking the cream as it rolled down her face. "Ma-nik."She moaned making him smile.He continued his sweet torchers making her writhe below him. "We-we're getting la-late."She whispered pulling his locks.

He dropped on the bed besides her pulling her close to him. "Good morning."He wished making her grin.

"The best morning."She stated kissing his cheek. "Chalo leave me now.I have to freshen up."Nandini said after a few minutes.

"No naaa."Manik whined pouting and Nandini giggled.

"Manik late ho raha hai."She stated and he nodded giving up knowing she won't listen.

He got up and walked towards the door. "Manik."She called him.

"Ab kya hai?"He asked and frowned looking at her all nervous. "Kya hua?"He eyed her suspiciously but before he could understand anything Nandini slammed her hand on his hair transferring the whipped cream in his head.

She pushed him out laughing but Manik was quick to stop her and pushed her in entering after her. "Mujhse chalaki."Manik stated twisting her hands behind her back.