O5

(bang chan bc im out of anime gif and lazy tofind one

(bang chan bc im out of anime gif and lazy tofind one. stan straykids)

❝Thank you Yanyan❞

day 2

liKE mAte sTop pRoCAstINatINg

Yanyan groan. "Okay I get BC I'm getting up yeezys." he sit up and stretched. "Okay let's see,,, ah great!" he said and click on a special playlist. 'Olivia' started playing as he dance his way to the kitchen. "Great day off! What to do today? hmm,,," he shrugged and took a bath. He put on his outfit.

 He put on his outfit

(thats the outfit)

He fix his hair and went out to get breakfast. He went to McD to get some hashbrowns and pancakes. After that,he decided to visit his new friend at his shop. He happily walked to the shop. He also brought some hashbrowns  for him. He open the door with a smile which quickly faded. "U-uh sorry we're close today," He heard a faint voice saying that.

The shop is a mess. A lot of the flowers are either crashed or just torn apart. "Hey what happened here?" Yanyan ask while hear sobs coming from behind the counter. "I-its nothing just some teenagers breakin and destroy this place,," Joseph said trying to stop his tears but clearly failed. 

Yanyan put aside the hashbrowns and crouched to hug him since the boy is on the floor. Joseph hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder. "My business partner will come soon and if he sees this he'll surely freak out and the fact that the flowers are most of it literally died.. I-i what am i suppose to do now?" he asked almost like a whisper. 

"We can clean this up first and then we can figure something out? C'mon we cant waste time." Yanyan said before getting up and pulled Joseph up. "Okay firstly let's sweep this place and just do some cleaning ey? After you eat the hashbrowns," Yanyan said and give him the hashbrowns. "Thank you Yanyan." Joseph said before hugging the boy tightly. 

yall wanted update. this is it.