O7

I LOVE FELIX GUYS HE I TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Joseph pov

Oh hey guys whats up. back again for more ? How are you guys? [a/n; ho3 dont break the fourth wall or im quitting] Yeah okay so currently im holding someone's hand. We all know it's Yanyan's (a/a; i almost put felix's. sorry ive been reading a lot of chanlix ffs and i really recommend hell by linoschan-) I can see him blushing. "Are you okay baby? You look nervous?" Oh FUcK- "B-baby?" he asked with his doe eyes looking at me. "Uh what? What do you mean? You have a baby?!" i acted like i dont know what he meant. 

"O-oh nothing. Im fine though." he said while swinging our hands back and forth.

I bit my bottom lips. Thank god I get through that! I stopped infront of a random restaurant here. LEVANTER . there's a signboard under the name that said. "Totally delicious. not a scam!" I pulled him inside and order and ofc we'll be bringing it to the shop instead of eating here. "OMG! That's yanyan!! wait hold on please hold this." A boy said before giving me his soda. He then dramatically fall to the floor. "I swear my yaoi heart just went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he lay back down and closed his eyes.

"Oh dear the power of BTS thank you for finding yanyan a boyfriend." he then got up and get his soda before saying goodbye and sprint out. I just stare blankly at the entrance. "What the fu-OW! What was that for?!" I rub my arm where yanyan pinched with a slight pout. "No swearing you get that? Not in front of me!" yanyan said while rolling his eyes before grabbing my arm to blow on it. Ah this cutie. 

-----

enjoy this short ass chap. please vote too >< 3 vote for a chap! until then no chap!