O3

❝ uhh weaky? you can let go now?❞

Yanyan is preparing to go back home. as soon as he said his goodbyes he head out the cafe. He looked infront. "Uhh what are you doing here? We're closing.." he said and the guy chuckled. "I waited for you idiot." he said while smiling cheekily. Yanyan blushed and roll his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever." he walked first. 

"Hey! wait for me!!" Joseph shouted. He run to the smaller and walk beside him. "So.. how was your work? Stressful?" he asked just to make a conversation. "Not really, not a lot of people came so its easy. What about you flower boy?" Yanyan smiled. Joseph stared at him making yanyan blushed.

"Earth to idiot? Idiot!" he swing his hands infront of joseph's eyes.  "Huh? Uhm its great yea you know an angel also came today." he said putting his hands inside his pockets. "Oh yeah? Who? Is she pretty?" Yanyan asked while tilting his head. "I gave them a bar of my chocolate supposely for lunch.Can you believe that?!" Joseph said.

"Whoever she is, she's lucky to have your chocolate!" 'Oh gosh please dont be this cute. Im afraid i cant control myself.' Joseph thought after seeing the smaller giggled. "I know right? That cutie better eat it if not, i'll literally cry." "Wow Joseph is a weakyyy!" "Oh just wait you!" "Oops! ciao!!"

Yanyan ran off with joseph following from behind. "Hey come back here you smol bean!" Yanyan turn around and stick his tongue out. "Catch me if you can weaky!" he shouted. Joseph shook his head and ran faster. He catch Yanyan from behind. "Gotcha!" He obviously hug him from behind. "Uhh weaky? You can let go now?" Yanyan said trying not to sound like he is flustered. 

yes yall be getting just dat