A/N

Before we start, I want to say some things.

I've been reading a lot of rants lately and the things they say are pretty true.

Stop making Shu seductive. It isn't right. He's strict and hard-working, not that. And sure ship him with whoever you want. Just not people kids younger than him like Nika and Toko...Same with others. Especially Valt. Incest isn't okay.

They also mentions things that i'll try my best to avoid in this book.

Anyway, that was just my opinion now on to the main point of this chapter.

Name: Sara Kurenai

Age: Same as Shu (11)

What she looks like:

Sara bascially wears the same things Shu wear but instead of red and pink, she wears blue and light blue. And instead of tying her tie normally, she ties the under part of it into a bow. She wears a black skirt that reach her knees and black leggings that reach just above her ankles.

Her hair is, of course, the same milky white colour. It was long enough to reach her elbows. Sara also wear bandages over her right eye due to an accident in the past. Her eyes are blue.

Bey: Snow Senshin

Special moves: Same as Spryzen plus a new move she'll learn later on.

Relatives: Shu Kurenai (twin brother)

Sara seems to be the literal opposite of Shu. She is cheerful and childish. And she smiles. A LOT. Sometimes even encourage Valt to do dangerous things so he can get a confindent boost.

(Yeah we all know how that went.)

But when it comes her friends and family, she'll turn into mom 2.0. Sara cares for Valt and Shu more than anyone on the team (no offense guys).