Victory Camp

(Don't even ask about the tittle)

"Hey Sara what's this?"

"Hmm?" Sara set down the book and turned her attention to Shu, holding two cards. One red, one blue.

Sara furrowed her eyebrows and got up and walked over to Shu. She took the blue card and examined it closely.

Sara set it down on the table and sighed. "I don't know but Wakiya put them here for a reason. Probably to choose teams or something".

"Probably...." Shu mumbled and layed the red card next to the blue. Shu took out Spryzen and wiped it carefully. "How was the District Tournament in Tokyo?" He ask. "It was good I guess." Sara's eye were glued to the book she was reading. Shu didn't know what it was about but he thought the cover looked cool.

"How are you and Valt?"Shu narrowed his eye and glared the smirking albino. "I told you to drop that stupid idea. WE. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS." Shu growled when Sara started laughing.

"Sure sure whatever you say. Can't change the fact I think you two look cute together~" Shu rolled his eyes and put Spryzen in his belt.

"Excuse me," Hoji stood by the door way holding the door knob. "If possible, we should start training right away."

"Alright." The two said in sync.

~~~

"Survival finish! Hyper Horosood gains 1 point." Rantaro annouced fairly shaken by the stadium. Sara flinched a bit. Those sharp fangs reminded her of a certain 'friend'.

"AWSOME!!" Valt exclaimed. "I wanna try! Come on guys don't be shy!" Valt jumped around the room. Sara chuckled. "Alright Valt I'll battle you."

Valt's eyes lit up even more. Sara didn't expect him to be this excited since they battled all the time. She also didn't expect everyone's eyes to bulged open when she took out her launcher.

Her launcher had that handle thing that Trad gave Rantaro in BB Evolution. To be frank, It looked very heavy.

"What in the world is that?!" Rantaro ask pointing at her launcher, the handle specifically, and scratched his head.

"A handle. It helps the blader get a better grip on their launcher and increase their launch's power. However, using it will make it difficult to control their bey. Making it a double-egded sword." Shu explained.

"Yup. But you'll get use to it after a while." Added Sara as she stepped to the stadium.

"Sara!" Valt exclaimed.

"Yeah?"

"Me and Valtryek won't lose!" Valt held up his bey promisingly. Sara nodded and took out her's.

"I know you won't let me down  Valt." Sara smiled warmly.

"Woah is that Sara-chan's bey?" Nika gasped. "Yeah! Snow Senshin, a defense type!" Toko typed something on his tablet. "It looks a lot like Spryzen but it's different." Rantaro pointed out.

Shu nodded, "Other than the colour differences, Snow Senshin has a lot of abilities Spryzen doesn't. Senshin's driver is special. It's rotary base is sharpened like a needle, allowing Senshin to spin longer than the opponent if Sara can manage the perfect launch."

"Well let's see what she can do with that special bey of hers." Wakiya laughed mockingly.

Shu shrugged and turned his attention back to the battle.

Sara and Valt got into their launching position.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Sara loosened the grip on her launcher a bit.

"LET IT RIP!"

The two beys flew into the stadium. Senshin immediately took the center while Valtryek spinned around it swiftly.

"C'mon Valtryek!! Knock it out of there!!" Valt punched the air in front of him as his bey launch itself into Senshin. Valtryek hit into Senshin knocking it out of the center. The peaceful smile didn't leave Sara's face.

"Nice! Do it again buddy!" Valtryek did as commanded hitting Senshin repeatly as a Rush Launch.

Shu sighed, 'She's doing it again,' He thought and looked at the blonde. 'Wakiya isn't gonna be happy about this.' And turned his attention back the battle.

Valtryek knocked Senshin out of the stadium. Sara glanced at the azure coloured bey next to her foot and turned back to the bluenette in front of her. Sara smiled brightly and applause him. "Good job Valt!"

Wakiya scowled and grabbed his launcher. "Get out of the way! I'll battle her." Wakiya pushed Valt away from his spot. Sara glared at him. She picked up Senshin and set it in her launcher. Sara adjust the launcher a bit before getting into her launching position.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"LET IT RIP!"

The two beys flew into the stadium.

Hoji gasped. "It's spinning counterclockwise?!"

Senshin was spinning counterclockwise and faster than ever. However, that didn't stop Wyvorn from taking the center once again. Senshin clashed against it knocking it to the stadium slope.

"Even if it is it's not gonna beat my Wyvorn!!" Wakiya yelled. "Now! Shield Crash!" A purple aura appeared around Wyvorn as it hit into Senshin but Senshin dodged it. Wyvorn hit into one the fangs and bursted.

Wakiya widened his eyes. "How?!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

Sara grinned and stared at Wakiya blankly. The look in her eye sended chills down his spine. Sara reached out her hand as Senshin flew back into her palm. Her signature kind smile glued back on her face as she skipped back to her friends.

~~~

Dear diary

It's growing again. Bigger than ever. It's gonna grow through the bandages soon. My coughs are getting worse too. The petals are getting bloody. But I can't give up yet. I know he doesn't love me.

But it's worth a try.

I closed the little notebook and looked at the reflection in the mirror sighing.

"I wonder how much longer I can fake this"

I put the bandages on and grabbed my bag and head out.

--------------------------------------------------

Aight.

             Bye~~~