Just A Small Injury

"Yugo come out I know you're hiding there." A tan-skin boy jump down from his hidng spot and landed right behind them. Valt gasped admiring him.

"So you're the runner-up for the tournament. I'm honestly disappointed. You couldn't even get through one simple trap." Yugo stated pointing right in Valt's face. Though he wasn't takling to, or about her for this matter, Sara was pissed. Yugo has no right to talk shit about Valt. She clenches her fist.

Shu noticed his sister tense up. He pats her shoulder and calm her down. "Breathe." Shu told her. Sara followed his intructions closely. Valt was getting redder each second. "Yugo that's enough." Xander stepped in.

"And I have a suprise for you guys." Sara and Valt titled their head confused. "Come." The twins look at each other hesitantly and followed the giant.

~~~

"Hey Sara," Keru poked the albino's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Sara looked back.

"What happened?" Sara raised an eyebrow at the spiky-hair male and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Why do wear bandages over your eye?" He continued.

"..." Sara sighed and smiled. Again. "I got into an accident a year ago and injured my eye pretty badly. It's much better now so you don't have to worry!" Ken's furrow his eyebrows. His eyes show pity.

"We're here." Xander stop and gaze at the old-style japanese dojo. He slided the door open revealing bunches of kids training with each other. Sara looked around impressed. Xander stopped at a bamboo stitched door and slide it open.

Everyone's eyes widen as they stare at the stadium inside. The stadium's side were covered in spikes. Sara observe it closely and said, "Spikes. As always."

Xander grinned at her. Valt was jumping with excitement.

"I WANNA BATTLE! I WANNA BATTLE!" Valt said as he takes out his trusty comrade, Valtryek. "Sara! Let's battle!"

Sara smiled, but then frown remembering what her doctor said.

"I suppose you knocked hands with your opponent." Dr. Minamo obsevre Sara's hand closely.

Sara nodded.

Dr. Minamo sighed and said, "Well, considering the district tournament is over and the nationals are a month away, you won't be blading for a while." He turned to his table and wrote something.

"..sorry Valt but I can't battle right now.." Sara said as she stood up.

"Huh? Why? ARE YOU HURT TOO??" Valt started crying and hugged Sara tightly. She'd never ever EVER turn down a battle, from him especially. Sara chuckled and pat his head. "Don't worry Valt. My hand just hurts a bit. I'll be fixed up when nationals starts. I'll battle you then, Okay?"

Valt nodded hopelessly letting her go of the hug. He turned to Xander and said. "C'mon Xander! Let's battle!".

Yugo stepped in front of Xander. "Nuh-uh. If you want to battle him then you'll have to battle me first!"

The two bladers walked to either side of stadium and got into positions. Well, Valt imitated Yugo at first. Then got into their launching positions.

3!

2!

1!

Let it RIP!

The first round ended fairly quickly since Valt isn't use to the stadium. He lost one point to Yugo. In the second round, Valt completely obliterated Yggdrasil. Taking victory from Yugo's grasp. Meanwhile, Sara sat behind Shu staring at her bandaged hand. Though she wasn't looking at the battle, Sara heard everything.

From the sound of Yggdrasil sliding smoothly against the stadium surface, to sound of it bursting as it clash into Valtryek.

Sara look up to see Valt victory dancing. She glanced at Shu who was holding his shoulder tightly. Her eye twitched. "Ahem." Sara said quiet enough for only him to hear it. Shu turned back to see his sister standing with her arms crossed. Sara was smiling, but every single other feature on her body said otherwise. Shu's sweat dropped.

"Remeber when I said not to apply ANY pressure to your shoulder?" Sara's voice was deep. Something that only happens when she is mad. By now, everyone in the room was staring at the two.

"Excuse us for a minute." Sara grabbed Shu's shirt and dragged him outside.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Rantaro asked scratching his head.

"Don't worry he'll live...probably." Xander said snickering.

"Hey wait who's older?" Daigo put his hand on his chin. "Sara is. By three minutes." Valt answer Daigo's curiousity.

Right on cue, Sara and Shu came back. Sara was on her phone. While Shu look kinda traumatized.

Sara turned off her phone when they entered the room their friends was in. She titled her head a bit. "What?"

"Nothing"

"...Okay?" Sara shrugged and returned to where she was sitting before. Shu also returned to where he was standing.

Valt continued his battle with Xander. Which ended quicker than ever. Sara watched Xcalius and Valtryek's every movement. She was laid back about the whole beyblade thing but she is part of the Supreme 6 for a reason.

Valt seems excited despite the fact he just lost. Sara smiled at his excitement.

~~~

Sara woke up by the sound of her phone blasting music right in her ear. Sara groaned and rubbed her eyes. She turned off the alarm and got up, yawning as she makes her way to the kitchen. It was Monday and it was her turn to cook.

Sara put on her apron, grabbed the frying pan and turned on the stove.

Five minutes later, the door to Shu's bedroom opened and footsteps approached the kitchen. Sara looked up meeting a pair of red orbs.

"Heya." Sara said putting the omelettes on the plates. Shu hummed in response. "How'd your shoulder?" Sara asked.

"It doesn't hurt as much. I think I can battle." Sara stared at him for a few seconds and sighed.

"Fine you can have Spryzen and your launcher back." Shu's eyes lit up.

"YES!!"

Sara chuckled softly as she takes off her apron.

~~~

Shu took off his helmet and grabbed his backpack. He ran to his locker as quick as he could to avoid the fangirls. Little did he know, Sara already took care of them.

Shu made it to the lockers panting. He looked up to see his sister smirking at him. "What?" Shu questioned. "Nothing~" Sara smiled slyly. Shu rolled his eyes and lead Sara to the principal office and left.

"Hm...class 5-3...where the hell is that?" Sara thought staring at her schedule. Lucky for her, it was only 7:30 while class starts at 8:45. Meaning she had plenty of time to wonder through the halls to find this god for saken's classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------

Welp this just turned into Sara and Shu getting revenge on each other