Returning

Yamamoto (Yama) POV 'One day ago'

I was doing my paperwork at my desk when my Lieutenant came in. "Head Captain, a message from the World of the Living." He hands me a letter that was sent by a hell butterfly.

"Thank you, Lieutenant." I grabbed the letter from him. I opened it up and started reading it to myself.

'Dear Grandfather,

The mission has finally been completed and I will be returning home tomorrow morning. I also control and mastered my Bankai. I'll have to show it to you when I return. I can't wait to see you when I return.

Love your Granddaughter,

Ama'

My eyes opened up in shock, 'she is finally coming home'. I turned to my Lieutenant. "Lieutenant Sasakibe, please send a hell butterfly back to them and tell him to report to Division One, in the Captain Meeting hall first thing the morning."

"Yes, Head Captain."

"Also, send hell butterflies to all Captains to report of a Captain meeting in the morning. That is all."
"Yes, Head Captain," He bowed and left to do his duties.

I re-read the note. 'I can't wait to see you again my dear'.

Yama's POV present day:

"Head Captain." I turned to see my Lieutenant at the door of my office. "I got report that the portal is closed, and they are on their way here. Also, all captains are in the meeting room." I nodded in his direction and proceeded to the captain room.

When I enters the room, the captains were all lined up in their normal two rows and I went to the front and sat in my chair. I faced the captains. "I'm assuming everyone is wondering why I have called this meeting." There was silence.

Byakuya's POV:

I stood in my spot listening to the Head Captain.

"The reason for this meeting is to announce that the master hallow that was raining havoc in the World of the Living and as been vanquished." There was silence again.

"I'm sorry Head Captain but why does that have to require a meeting?" Captain Komamura spoke up. I was thinking the same question. Why are we having a meeting over a stupid announcement?

"The real reason behind this meeting is to welcome home a special someone."

I heard a gasp to my right, I looked up to see a very shock face Captain Kyoraku. He looked up at the Head Captain, "What?" He said. I looked up at the Head Captain and saw him nod once to him.

Our attention turned when the doors of the meeting room opened up. A young blonde female wearing traditional Shinigami clothes with a light skinny blue scarf on her shoulders. She was a little shorter than me and was a very fine looking woman. 'What am I thinking? I don't even know who she is.'

She started walking towards the center of the room. Captain Kyoraku step forward and still had that shock look on his face. There was silence for about a second....

Sorry about the short chapters, I promise they will get longer.