Chapter 16 - Blessings Of The God Of Life And Death

New chapter. Enjoy~
*****************************
Yuuki's House

After Samba's revival, I led the three divines to my house after informing my other familiars about Samba through telepathy. I told them not to come to my house for a while since I wanted to heal it in silence. There are also the divines. I did not want them to be intimidated by their aura.

I carried Samba using my imagination magic by lifting him in the air. Just by imagining of zero gravity, Samba was carried easily. I made sure not to cause any inconvenience for him as he was very weak right now.

In my house, on the second floor, I prepared my favourite Floria Tea for us and also Yanaria's favourite pudding, Dreamy. As the scent of Floria Tea emerged, a calming effect  was felt by all of us. Even I had calmed down by the time I sat down after pouring the tea into the cups.

"So, Shin-kun. May I request an explanation from you about before?"

After taking a sip from the tea gracefully, the blue haired goddess asked Shin with a scolding gaze. Her countenance was exactly like a mother asking her son about his mistake.

Even Shin who I knew to be carefree and nonchalant was a little shaken by her gaze. I could see him with cold sweat right now.

"W-well, before that, let me introduce you to my friend here. Wakaba Yuuki. A girl who reincarnated into this world. Yuuki, this is the goddess of healing,—"

"Let me introduce myself, Shin-kun. Nice to meet you, Yuuki-chan. My name is Celestia, goddess of healing and also goddess of medicine at the same time."

"Oh, ah. Nice to meet you too, my name is Wakaba Yuuki, just a human, Celestia-sa–"

"No need for honorific and drop the '-sama'. I prefer to be casual with someone I rather like. I believe you also will prefer that."

"Ah, yeah. That would be helpful..."

...wow, her presence was really affecting me here. It felt like I could be hypnotized just by speaking to her. Her voice simply have me comfort and peace that I could ever wish for. The only thing that made me grasp the reality was Wisdom. He kept working hard raising something called resistance or something like that.

«Master's mental health is affected by goddess of healing power's. No hostilities was detected from her. It was confirmed that it was her natural presence. Preparing to resist the power...... completed. Creating a permanent resistance for Master's safety in the future....in progress. »

Well, he's working really hard.

Back to Celestia, she is an outrageously breathtaking woman who could cause nations to wage war for her. Furthermore, her mere presence could make me be at peace.

After introducing herself with a gentle smile, she turned her face to Shin again with a scolding gaze and stated her question again.

"So, Shin-kun. Do explain."

"O-okay."

Shin made a troubled expression. He probably thought that it was a troublesome matter to explain and he did not like to explain it. I just somehow could guess what he was thinking since I knew that expression very well.

"How to explain this....so, you know that I'm the god of life and death right? When I saw Samba dead, I tried to search for his soul using my power and at first, I wanted to bring him back to life even if it was against the rules."

Celestia and Yanaria made a conflicted face when Shin said he was going to go against the rules. I wonder what rules were they talking about.

"However, something was strange. No matter how much I tried to search for Samba's soul, I could not find him. I thought it was strange since when one is dead, his or her soul will be sent to me but Samba's soul was not sent."