part three~

HINATA'S POV
I couldn't stop smiling as Komaeda and I sat down next to one another in the cafeteria. "H-hinata, would you be okay with me drawing you~?" Nagito spoke softly. My face went a little pink in embarrassment.. he wants to draw.. me??
"Yeah- that would be awesome!" I replied am with a warm smile.

KOMAEDA'S POV
After Hinata excepted, I blushed slightly and got to work. As I drew Hinata and I started talking about the school so far. I started with the body, then hair, then clothes and details. When I finished, l nervously Stared at the paper wondering why I drew him... he probably won't even like it... why would anyone even except trash like me to draw them~?
     "I- I finished it" I said nervously. "Oh my Komaeda, this is amazing!" Hinata Exclaimed happily. "Th-thanks, it was no problem! I'm surprised you even let someone as trashy as me sit with you.." I said, twiddling my fingers.
     "Why would you say that!? Your not trashy, your amazing, and talented and adorable-" Hinata said, blushing like crazy, not meaning to spill that out.
Komaeda's whole face went red and chuckled. "Y- you really think that..?" "Y-yeah!- no homo of course haha... anyway- I'm going to make sure to keep this drawer forever!" Hinata said and started blushing.
Komaeda nodded and smiled.

THE NEXT DAY

Hinata's POV
     After school, I found Komaeda again. "Hey! Uh there's something I'd like to ask..
"What is it hinata- kun?" Komaeda said as he looked up at him.
     Hinata blushed at the nickname The white haired boy just given him. "Well uh- I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house after school today?"
"Of course! Id love that" Komaeda said in response.

Komaeda's POV

     I can't believe hinata-kun wants trash like *me* to hang out with him after school today!! This is going to be awesome!

Hinata's POV
     At lunch, I noticed that Komaeda wasn't eating his lunch of rice. "Hey Komaeda, wby aren't you eating? If you don't like what you have I'd be happy to share mine with y-"
     Before I could finish what I was saying, Komaeda cut me off saying "Nono it's not that I just... I'm not that hungry." "Again!? Komaeda you need to eat something, it's not healthy to not eat."
"Fine. I'll eat only if you feed me-"
Hinata's eyes widened and his cheeks grew red. "-alright."
     Hinata picked up the chopsticks, picked up some of the rice and started to feed Komaeda. Both of the boys' faces were bright red. Hinata was so caught up in it that he even wiped komaeda's face afterwords...