Lonely And He Loves It.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.
If you can't love me, you can't have me. Take me down, do me right. Oh baby let me love you ton-

"What the hell is she listening too?"

I turned around in my seat and stared at Maddie Monroe. She flipped her blonde hair back and her chest poked out, looking liked watermelons. She had cherry flavored lipgloss on her big plump lips and her green evil eyes looked at me.

"Its called Love you Tonight by LaTrisha if you must know."

"Who the heck is gonna love on you?" All the girls laughed and so did the boys. I looked at her.

"Your boyfriend did about a week ago." I smiled and mocked her laugh. She stopped laughing and stood up.

" How when he was in my-"

Suddenly the classroom door had open.

My jaw dropped open. I saw this Zac Efron look alike. He had to be at least 23. His eyes were so sexy. I could swim in his dark blue eyes. His nice slightly fitted black t-shirt tucked in his khaki shorts with his nice black Jordan's on. You could see his 6 pack and his muscles looked so big. His hair was brown and so amazing. He was tall and just took my breath away.

"Excuse me? Who are you." Maddie said throwing back her hair too show off her watermelons.

He looked at her and looked back down at the desk. He ran his hair through his head and took a deep breath.

"Ummmmm excuse me Mr. Who ar-"

"Your Maddie aren't you?" He smiled at her.

"Maddie Marie Monroe to be exact. How did you even know my name?" She crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Your mother was out side. Nice woman. She told me to tell you that your cream for your rash was in your pocket." He pointed to his pocket.

Everyone started laughing. I even chuckled a bit.

"Hello everyone. My Name is Mr.Andrews. But please call me Jason." He smiled and flipped his hair." I'll be your sub for the next 3 weeks."

Maddie stood up. "Tries semanas Señor?" She giggled. "Para mal que no sabe hablo espanol."

"Mi abuela ensenado español." He smiled.

Maddie sat down and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

Jason started writing our assignment on the bored all I could do was think.

"Damn he is hot. I wonder if he has a girl friend. Oh my gosh he's looking at me. Why is he looking at me. Phew...he turned around."

"Alright guys, Do the work and I'll walk around to help." He looked at me "You got until the end of class."

I put my headphones in and blocked everyone out. Including Maddie flirting with Jason. She's such a drama queen. She already had a boyfriend too. But Jason kept looking my way but I tried to ignore him. I tried. But, every time we made eye contact he gave me that seductive look.