Lonely and He loves It (P2)

Bell please hurry up and ring.

The school day is almost over. Last period is almost done. Hallelujah. Jason has been staring at me since the minute he got in here.

Damn he is so hot. No gotta stay focused. I wond-

"Everyone, the bell is about to- " The bell rang inturpting Jason.

"See you guys later." He smiled at all of us. I started walking and I tripped and dropped my books on the floor.

I am such a clutz.

I started to pick up my books and I saw a hand reach for my Chemistry book.

"Danii the clutz." He smiled and gave me my book.

"Jason the smart ass." I smiled as I stood up. "How did you know Maddie's and My name?"

"Well she looked like a Maddie and I just have a feeling. You... I had a feeling too. A special one"

I giggled. "Well it was nice meeting you Jason."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest.

"Jason what are you doing?" I try to get out of his hold.

"Just go with it." He bites his lips and places his hands on my ass. He squeezed it and I moan in his ear.

"Jason st-" He kissed my neck and smacked my ass. I squealed and jumped a little.

I grabbed his neck as he picked me up. He placed me on his desk and let go of me. He walked to the door and locked and started to pull his shirt off.

"Please...Let me help you." I said

He walked over too me and stood in front off me. I pulled of his shirt and touched his chest. He placed my hands on the desk and unbuttoned my shirt. As he got to the last button he saw my C cups pop out.

He kissed me. "Nice Bra." He smiled and grabbed my titties. He reached in my bra and pulled them out. He looked at them and sucked on my nipple. His nice warm tongue felt so good.

Knock Knock.

I jumped and tried to button up my shirt. Jason tried to put his shirt on really quickly and almost fell trying to answer the door. I laughed and got off the desk.

"Thank You." Jason said taking the mail from the mail carrier. He closed the door and smiled.

"Uh Sorry." He laughed.

I kissed him and I walked to my desk. I grabbed my stuff and placed a sticky note on his desk.

As I walked to the I looked back and winked.

"I call you later." He started sweating and smiling.

I mouthed to him

"Secret sex is the best sex."