1-207D

"1-207D! Let's go someone has bailed you out."

I opened my eyes to a dark small prison cell with my hands cuffed. I stood up and walked to the bars as the police woman opened my cell.

I had on a pair of red stilletos and a gold sequence dress. My hair was in a ponytail and my brown smooth skin had turned into to rough patchy skin.

As I walked down with the police officer she started to take my cuffs off.

"Who bailed me out?" I asked while sneezing in my arm.

She looked at me. She took the cuffs off and put them in her drawer

"A man named Johnny Daniels."

I tried to think of someone. Johnny. Daniels. I looked at her then down at the papers on her desk.
Johnny J Daniels.
30 years of age.
Father of Delene Daniels.

I whispered under my breath "That's my best friends father."

I covered my mouth and I was shocked. Why would the man of my best friends father bail me out?

"Exuse me Lady. You don't have to go home but,you gotta get outta here."

She showed me the exit and closed the door behind me.

I stood out there and looked around me. New York looked so quiet for one. I walked to the bench and sat still confused.

I took off my heels and let down my hair. Then I heard foot steps. I turned around and saw nothing but the police station. I laughed and turned around. My laugh stopped and I froze.

"Hello gorgeous, missed me?" The tall man said to me.