you ruined it.AGAIN

Tears were dripping on the ground surrounding my move-less body.                                                    Leaving traces on my cheek.The humans walked past me,                                                                                 Another day being ignored by them.

My feats dragged me trough the busy street,My wings losing their brightness.I heard some children scream in horror running out the alley by the food store.I stood still in front of the alley.There on the ground was a man standing next to a corpse.

I mentally cursed god for punishing me like this.I stole a quick glance of the man who was grinning like a mad man before pulling out my shotgun.I closed my eyes letting the words escape my mouth.''I'm angel with a shotgun-PANG-i don't care if heaven won't take me back''I whispered as i heard the dark soul scream curse words at me before disappearing.

I shivered feeling the cold wind against my skin.My thoughts are ruined when someone slams me against the wall of the food store.''Goddammit your ruined it,he was perfect!''Alex cried in frustration.Alex...o Alex.He was a black angel for the devil.His task was to collect the dark souls for the devil.

He studies my face for any signs of fear.I chuckled.How could he expect me to be afraid for him.

In fact he is the reason why i'm here.Yes i have fallen for a black angel.''Go to hell!''I yelled at him.He smirked tracing his cold finger over my trembling lips.''At least i can go there''I tried to cover up my blush.''Watch out...i'm not warning you again''He said disappearing.I sighed in relief.''You better know where you're fighting for right?''I spat at the guy.I quietly walked away leaving no traces behind,Only a white little feather that was bl-owed away in the hands of a black angel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't my story a classic?White falls for black,Lights meets dark,good sees bad blah blah blah.I met Alex when i had to met the devil in order of god.His wings covered his body when he was asleep on the chair in the meeting room.

I grab my gun,searching the crowd of the unknown humans passing me.Children run screaming past me.Their expressions on their face was one thing:fear.My feet run to the woods behind the playground.A place i used to visit when i was a human.

The rotten smell of the corpse in the alley surrounded me.His cold bloody finger dug in my skin making me scream in pain.It burned.My shaking hand grab my gun.Letting out a cry when his cold green dripped on my wounded leg.-PANG-I shot him right trough his head.My heart was beating like a ticking bomb.I craw-ed away from the corpse.''I-I...''I stuttered barely accepting that the corpse had a change of killing me.

Alex.His face flashed for my eyes.I let out a cry when my trembling body connect with the cold ground.''Y-you ruined it!''Alex spat at me.But in his eyes were clearly signs of fear.I was still trembling while he sat on top of me.His black wings covering me as a soft blanket.''Yes i did''I sighed in relief fighting back the tears.

The wound was bleeding a little bit.I covered my eyes to cover the tears that escaped my eyes.I couldn't let him show any fear.

When a fallen angel gets wounded,there is a small change of recovering.But if the fallen angel doesn't recover or dies.God will decided that the fallen angel failed his/her task.

I feel Alex lift me up.''God will kill you''I said confused.Don't help me.''Shut up''He said looking at my bleeding wound.He spread his black wings letting the sun shine on his wings.Was it really worth to be doomed for him.His eyes stared at me with curiousness.''Who are you?''He mumbled before it went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo this a small chapter but they almost caught me in class writing this story....

I hope you enjoy it x