Chapter 1

Maria was visiting her "friend" Lovino. She needed a break from her life with Ludwig and Feli. Lovi seemed to be the only one who understood her. Plus they were both secondary characters. She hated that Ludwig got all the screen time and she didn't. Don't even get her started on Roderich... she sighed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Lovino asked

She nodded "I'll be fine, thanks for the pasta- ow!!"

She fell down. Lovi immediately went up to her. "Maria? Maybe you can stay here another day or two to get your strength back". Lovi didn't mind her staying longer.

"Ja" she smiled awkwardly as she got back up.

"Amore" Lovi hugged her from behind and kissed her.

"Lovi?" She kissed back and soon they were in bed together. Lovi gripped her tightly, his hands were on her waist.

He obviously wanted something more from her, but she was being defensive.

"Ah~" she moaned painfully

"Maria, you've been acting weird all day? What the fuck is it?" He asked, getting irritated.

" I have to-" she got up and ran out of the bedroom

Then she found her way outside.

She hid in a small treehouse. "Hi, mind if I stay in here with you?" She asked

The two hens inside looked at her oddly.

Then they rolled their eyes and ignored her.

"Ahh" she moaned, then she let down her skirt as a large white egg was making its way out of her

" that's it~ just a little more"

"Maria? Mariaaaa!" Lovi called as he went outside "where the hell did she go?"

"Ahhhh!!" She moaned painfully as it fell out.

Just as she had laid that one another was already on its way out.

"Maria, Maria?" He got into the treehouse and blushed hard when he saw her

" what the fuck??"

She blushed hard "Lovi? Go away! I don't want you to see me like this"

He moved close to her as he watched her.

" nein go avay!" she hissed

" let me help you" he said as he collected her eggs

" how the hell did you shove these inside?" he blushed

Maria huffed " I didn't!". Lovi rolled his eyes, unconvinced.

Maria started crying "Lovi~" another egg was coming out

Lovi put his hand on her back "that's right baby, push, push" he kissed her softly

" you perv" Maria smiled as Lovi held his hands out to catch her egg

"Good job amore" he whispered

" Lovi I can't do this" she grunted

" how many more do you have?" He asked

Maria kept crying " I don't know"

He lifted her up carefully and placed her in the bedroom. He propped the pillows and blankets to form a nest.

" you didn't have to do this for me, I was perfectly fine outside," she said, covering herself with a blanket. He laughed to himself, then moved the blanket away. "You're so cute~"

Lovi kissed her cheek then slowly moved his hands over her abdomen. She looked scared "what?".

Lovi then squeezed her. " Ahh nein!" she yowled, feeling a little relieved

" Danke" she stopped crying as more eggs came out.

Lovi had a basket by the bed.

" no~" she moaned " I have to warm them"

" we" Lovi replied as he laid next to her and warned the rest of the eggs up.

He held her as they both fell asleep.