He Knows?

Annie's pov -
I woke up next morning in mine and carsons bed he must have carried me upstairs. But that's whatever it was monday again and i had to go back to school even though i didn't want to go. I roll out of bed and wake up Carson.

Carson - No Babe come back to sleep (sleepy) voice

Annie - no wakeup we have school

Carson - ughh ok im up im up

I went to shower and got dressed and then i walked out when i was done and carson went in the shower next that's when i went downstairs to make breakfast.

I put on my outfit yes its black and red so what i love it
Outfit :

I put on my outfit yes its black and red so what i love it Outfit :

I did my hair in a twist on both side
Hair:

I did my hair in a twist on both sideHair:

And my makeup
Makeup :

When me and Carson got to school we walked into school

When me and Carson got to school we walked into school. When Johnny connor And Aramni walked up to us.

All of them - Hey dude, didn't know you and annie had sorted things out

Carson - yeah

Johnny - why is she driving you to school anyway you have a car.

Carson - yeah well mines completely total it's in the repair shop.

Connors - why what happened.

Carson - a black SUV Hit my car two days ago the impact wasn't massive i managed to pull out of the way in time.

Armani - yikes you okay dude

Carson - yeah im totally okay

I whispered to carson im going to find the girls

He said bye ok anns and i walked up to my locker.

What happened next was really shocking i was talking to Kenzie cause shes was the only one , when Hayden walked up to me He didn't even notice her standing there and tried to kiss me.

Annie - wow dude, you have a girlfriend and shes standing right ther next to me.

Hayden - wait what kenzie, not what that looked like.

Kenzie- yeah uhhm no you just tried to kiss my bestie, who i thought kept lying to me about you but she wasn't and btw were OVER I HATE YOU HAYDEN SUMMERALL. And im sorry anns for not believing you i should have in the first place.

Hayden - Whelp ur a slut and I've cheated on you a. Hundred times so its whatever Ziegler.

Both me and kenzie decided to slap him.

Hayden - oww you both are bitches

I started to laugh cause as soon as hayden turned around Carson was standing in front of him very furious extremely furious and i just kept laughing he was finally goonna get put in his place Carson is very protective of me.

Hayden - what are you laughing at bitch

Annie - oh nothing. Just nothing

Carson - wow wow wow watch the type of language you use when talking to my girl. (well oops 😂😂😂)

Annie - Thx cars

Carson - now i suggests you walk away summerall before i get even more furious with you.

Everyone else stood there in shock except Jayden cause she knew what was happening and me i was blushing really badly.

Then hayden walked away
Almost everyone said

Everyone except jayden Me and  Carson - said wait did you just call annie your girl

Carson - yep,were dating

Me and Carson had agreed that we  would mention that were only dating at least its semi lying i think.

The guys and girls - Awww cannie  is rising.

Me and carson both chuckled.

The bell rang we walked to first class when the announcement thingy went off. Saying our annual Hawaii trip is comming up 10  people will be picked wait untilll lunch to  find out who has been picked.

Skip to lunch i walked to my normal lunch table every one was already there and the thing went off again. the 10 students that have been picked are :
Carson
Connor
Johnny
Armani
Annie
Lauren
Kenzie
Isaak
Nadia
And jayden

These students need to report the the principles office during period 5.

Annie - well whats the odds of that we all have been picked but who is issak ive never seen him around.

Connor - isnt he that nerd who always sits at the back of the maths and chemistry class??

Carson - ive never noticed him all though I pay attention to nothing in class apart from my gorgeous annie

Annie - awww /blushes (oh god why am i blushing again )

Everyone except annie and carson - awwww how sweet /you guys are just too cute.

Jayden - i guess will find out who he is later then.

Skip to period 5 -

Me and carson where the last two walk in abd everyone else has left.

Principle - so you two everyone else has said yes but you two haven't given an answer yet  so is it a yes or no From Mrs leuders and mr leuders.

We both said - yes

But then me and carson looked at eachother and we could tell we were thinking in the same thing

Annies brain -
Wait he knows

Carsons  brain -
He knows

Well this should be intresting very intresting so the principle knows their married oh well dont forget to comment and vote