Police

Carsons pov - i called the police and they arrived

Police officer - so what's this about a kidnapping.

Carson - well i was going to hang out with my friends, and my wife  stayed in our hotel room cause she was wating on her freinds.
Once they got there. There was broken class and no sign of her but then they found a note.

Sydney gives the police officer the note

Police officer - okay this will take a while.

Carson - we don't have a while she's pregnant and what if something happens i would never forgive my self

Police - okay first of you need to calm down we need to get a statement from eavery each one of you then we can start a search.

Carson - okay

Police - okay first off you girls starting

Girls - okay

…..................….........................................................

Annies pov

After i was fully convinced the boys where gone.

I cut the rope open using the nail that had been sticking out my chair for reason when i was done cutting the rope i untied the rest of them.

I walked up to the door and reached out slowly opening the door half expecting to be caught and i looked out there no one was  there the hallway was empty. I started running out the basement and found stairs when i got back to the main floor i was right i was still in the hotel.

Mine and carsons room was on floor 3
My heart was racing i was sweating i was afraid to be kidnapped again by brennan. I started running to the floor my room was in hopes or Carson being there this time.

Step for step breath for breath i kept telling myself almost there just a few more steps.

Once i reached the door i heard voice ik one of them defenitley was Carson.

I literally just banged on the door, and jayden opened it.

Jaydens pov -

i heard somone knocking on the door so i opened it

Jayden - oh my god Annie Are you okay you don't look ok

Annies pov -

After jayden hugged me Carson notice me and ran over to me to Hug me the moment he hugged me and let go i collapsed on the floor but instead of actually hitting the floor itself Carson caught me.

But i didn't black out i was still conscious and carson positioned me up right and sat me down on the bed / sitting next to her.

Carson - babe are you OK?

Annie - no brennan kidnapped me when he realises i escaped things won't end well.

Carson - if you don't mind me asking where Did he keep you.

Annie - this hotels basement

Carson - seriously

Annie - yep i just whish he would go to prison already, oh and did i mention he had help.

Carson - who and did either of them hurt you.

Annie - i think the names where case and asher and brennan slapped me and kicked me in the stomach.

Carson - is the baby ok

Annie - i think so i don't know

Carson - we should go to the hospital to be sure.

Brennan  case and asher where arrested that night and carson took me to the hospital everything is okay with the baby. So we went back to the hotel room. And eventually fell asleep

This chapter ends here don't forget to comment and vote.