Chapter eight: The choice

King's POV
I was floating around of Chastiefol thinking to myself. ' What if she chooses to go? I will have to face Diane and have to deal with keeping Ban away from y/n. Is she okay I mean she will find out that I am 15,000 years old. I mean in Fairy I am only 15 so I guess I am the same age as her in this world. Ban he seems interested in Y/n so far as I could tell. I know he still likes my sister, but he likes to flirt and mess around. I also have to keep an eye on Meliodas as well so he doesn't grope her or something. Diane could really hurt her if she gets envious of her. Damn it I have to protect her from basically the whole team! What is about her aura she has magical power I know that much but has she used it or so unlocked it? Ughhh why did Chastiefol only revel my secrets and not be helpful to put my mind at ease!' I flopped down on to the bed off of the annoying scared treasure. I looked around and saw there was a note on the desk.

Dear King,
I have to clear my head, my mom just revealed something I didn't know about myself. I will tell you when I return from my walk. I will come back about six pm or so if I don't come back I probably fell asleep in a tree. Please don't come after I want to be alone right now. I will be around the forest behind the house if you need me for something. I will make my choice later and you will know. My mom is completely fine with either choice I make so don't worry!
- From your best friend,
Y/n

I re read it and sighed' I hope she makes a good decision and will be happy with it.'
Your POV
I walked around the forest listening to the bird chirps and the leaves rustle in the wind as they danced away. I heard the water fall up head and started to run towards it. I found the waterfall when I was five and I always swim here alone. I took off my clothes y reveal a f/c bikini with black roses on it and I jumped in. I started to float around and thought ' Okay what is the pros and cons of leaving?
Pros: 1) I don't have to face Emma 2) I don't have to deal with Matt 3) No school 4) New adventures 5) new people 6) Magic 7) Make new friends 8) Gets to practice your magic Cons: 1) have to leave my family 2) keep king in a non magic world 3) No magic....'I swam over to a rock so I could sit on it because I was under water. I ran my hand through my wet hair and said " I guess I have mad my decision that it is-"
Michelle's Point of view
I walked around my room preparing my mind for her decision. I hope she stays here, but I don't want to drag her down. I went into my jewelry box to find my family heirloom, it is a beautiful piece of jewelry. It was a silver necklace with a pure white wolf  inside of it. This was a family heirloom for generations and it you may think that you get to choose the necklace when reality it chooses you. My great great grandmother had this because it choice her but it didn't choose anyone else untill she was born. She originally was going to give it to my older sister when it started to glow. She was at the hospital when she was born and when it started to glow white and f/c she ran in. The light stopped once she touched it and Great great grandmother smiled." This is her's, it choice her for it. If she shows signs of magical power and have to make a choice give her the necklace. " I was confused at the time, but I out the necklace in my purse. The necklace it says it choices someone with magical power inside of them so I guess that's why she got the power from. I put the necklace into my dress pocket, got a towel and went to the lake. I saw her there in deep thought and tapped her shoulder. " Her Great, Great Grandma wanted you to have this. " She smiled and hooked it around her neck. I quickly left thinking about what her decision may be.
Your point of view
The necklace started to glow a bright white and f/c. It stopped and a pure white wolf appeared like the one in the necklace. I stare at it with wide eyes and said " Where did you come from? " The wolf grinned and said " Hello I assume that you are now my new owner, I am Snowflake the guardian of the L/n family. You are? " I smiled and said " I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you Snowflake! I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking..." Snowflake nodded  for me to ask the questions." Okay my first question is that, Why did mom seemed confused when the light shined the went away? " The wolf paused and said " Well I get to choose my owner and I haven't seen to find anyone with magic power sense your great great grandmother. Then when you were born I was able to choose you because you had magic power. I never revealed myself to anyone, but you and my last owner. You are a slightly different case then her and that's because she isn't from this world. " I nodded trying to process this information in my head. " What do you mean by not from this world? " The wolf laughed and said " Well she was from a different world with magic. She was in a guild called Fairy Tail where she met your great great grand father. She soon got transported here after a accident, and she was pregnant. There was no away back to her world for her and so yeah. " I nodded and said " Okay my final question is that should I stay here or not? " The wolf smiled and said " You already know and it is the right choice." I smiled and hugged the wolf fur making it wet. I got up and dried my self with the towel. " Where are you go-" it was the bright light shined and it went back into the necklace. I ran back to the house to tell everyone my decision.
Michelle point of view

I got a text from Y/n saying to get everyone to the living room to hear her decision. I went up stairs into the play room " Go to the living room to sit down. " The twins nodded running down the stairs and I went to the gaming room. " Mathew go to the living room down stairs. " He nodded walking down the stairs calmly and I went into the office. " Babe go down stairs and sit down in the living room. " He nodded and went down stairs with me following him. I suddenly remembered that King needs to hear this to so I ran up stairs to his room." King you need to come to the living room. " He nodded and went down clutching his pillow as he walked. I followed and laid down some towels on a seat for Y/n. I sat down next to my husband when the twins asked me " Why are we all here mommy? " I sighed and said " Well Y/n has a big decision to make that will affect all of us one way or another. So she has made a decision and asked me to get all of us here so she could tell us it. " They looked at each other and said " What is the decision mommy? " I took a deep breath and looked at King he nodded. " Well sissy is magical so she has to make a decision to stay here or go to King's home world. " Ryan looked at me and said " So my precious is going to leave me?! No she is my precious and she won't leave I won't allow it!!" The boys yelled " YEAH! WE WON'T ALLOW IT!" I face palmed and saw King that looked terrified from all of this. I rubbed his back and said " It's fine they don't get a vote. " He nodded calmed down a bit then jumped when the door slammed open. " Y/n walked in and sat down " Okay you guys get no say in this matter because mom already said anything I want to do she will allow. " They nodded and cross their arms. I saw her take a deep breath and said " I want to leave..." Their jaws dropped and I sighed ' I knew that would be the case huh?' King smiled and said " Okay let's talk in my room! "  Then they went to his room and once they were gone the boys went crazy.