chapter nine: Reveling things

King's POV
I flew to my room with n/n right behind me. I am happy that she wants to go to my world, but I have to do something first. I shut the door behind her and said " Sit on the bed. " She looked confused, but did what I told her too. I sat down next to her and said " Well you know how we are um soulmates? " She nodded and " Well um I have this feeling more that I never felt before and um... please don't get mad at me..." So many emotions was swirling in her e/c orbs of her's. " Sure I promise I won't get mad King! " With her cute smile  displayed on her face. " Well if you watched my...show? You knew that I had a crush on the giant Diane and did basically everything for her. " She nodded and I saw a tint of sadness in her eyes so I grabbed her hands. " I realized from being here that I don't like Diane like that at all. I like you like that n/n, wait no I like you more I dare even say love you more than I ever thought I could for anyone. I never regret being sent here to you and if I'm being honest I wasn't transported in the forest. I was transported in your room at night then I ran into the forest. " She nodded with blush clearly displayed on her face and said " I like no love you to King and thank you for telling me this. You are the only one I have ever felt this way towards and thank you for all you have done. Now I must tell you that my ' birthmark ' is an sin mark and I have a guardian wolf to protect me. They said that I am Y/n the wolf sin of protection! "I love the way her eyes sparkle when she said her sin name and I smile " I know well it was just a hunch but I'm glad it was true now you must know that time will go back when we return. It will be where they first met me and you will be with me. They won't remember anything, but Merlin will remember everything. " She nodded and said " Snowflake can you come out please? " ' wait who is Snowflake? ' All of the sudden white and f/c light was all around the room. I commanded Chastiefol to go into spear form and once the light went away it revealed a snow white wolf with f/c eyes standing there." Hello Y/n how may I help you today? " She laughed and said " Um this is my soulmate King and we have to go his world. " The wolf nodded and turned to me. " Hello King nice to meet you I am Snowflake the guardian of the Wolf sin of protection. " I smiled and said " I'm King the sloth sin nice to meet you too! " She nodded and said " I will be off now goodbye. " She went back into her necklace  and I got up to Y/n." I love you Y/n L/n and will you be my girlfriend? " She blushed and said " Yes I will! " I smiled and grabbed her head smashing my lips on her's. ' Oh how I wanted to do that for so long! ' I felt her smile into the kiss then she started to kiss back. The kiss was gentle, but passionate and I loved it. She pulled away and we were both panting. She smiled and cuddled into my chest when the computer glowed blue again. I sent Chastiefol to open it to see a surprised Merlin. " Well hello King and Y/n have you made your decision? " I nodded and said " Yes and came you make a room for Y/n at the tavern? " Merlin smiled and said " You need to be back in a week so she has to pack and I found a away to get back like you never left in the first pla-" Then all the sudden Meliodas showded up and yelled " WHAT IS ON HER CHEST!!!" I laughed and said " This is Y/n the wolf sin of protection she got it from protecting her older brother but ended up putting the kids in the hospital. " He nodded then I said " Why were you looking at her chest huh Captain?! " He looked away and said " Um how about the storage room be her room it is very much space or she can sleep with me and-" I cut him off and said "No she will take the storage room and don't you dare say anything like that to my girlfriend every again! " Merlin's and Meliodas's jaws dropped and said '' Girlfriend?! " Then all of the sudden the person I didn't want to see shown up with tears in her eyes. " KING YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!! " I glared at her and Y/n sat up with a mean glare in her eyes. " Okay you had your chance and now he is mine deal with it. If you don't like it go cry to Howzer or Someone else?! " Diane glared at her and I just hugged her from behind smiling. Meliodas and Merlin silently snicker " Okay you better pack! " N/n nodded and went to her room or ths store. " Okay tell me how soft is her boobs?! " I glared at him and said " I am not like you bastard!! " He laughed and went away  " King why did you allow her to talk to me like that?! You knew you were mine!! " I shook my head and said " No I never did and now I have the sweetest girlfriend. I don't care how she talked to you because you deserved it.' Now begone thot! '"  She stormed off and Merlin laughed " You do know once you two gets here she is going to hurt her right? " I rolled my eyes and said " Nope not on my watch she won't even think about touching her. " She rolled her eyes and said " So she is a sin so I guess she will be useful with the ten commandments. " I nodded and said " Yeah and she has a white Wolf names snow flake. " Merlin's eyes widen and said " She is not human!! She is an Godness Princess the heir to the thrown. " My eyes widen and said " Now you mention it she does look like the queen... She also said that her great great grandmother wasn't from this world. " Merlin smirked and said " A king and a Princess soon to be Queen huh? " I blushed and said " So what I bet she doesn't know yet! " Merlin nodded and said " Go help her pack we are going to the award ceremony in a week you two should arrive the day before or on. When you are packed click the ∞ symbol on the keyboard." She said showing an infinity symbol and I closed the computer to go help her pack.