Chapter one

A/n I also love fierrochase and i also may write a fierrochase fic because fierrochase is beautiful ship and honestly i adore it so yeah fierrochase

Nico pov: Welp. i feel like this is sorta my fault but also i dont even know if it really is my fault.but now im being yelled at.so......thats happening.will was scolding me once more for shadowtraveling.but its not my fault!Will was looking like he was on the verge of tears. as if i was almost unconsious in his arms and extremely weak from shadowtravelling even though i could have avoided the situation by not shadowtraveling.Oh wait...that is what happened. I was just shadowtravelling to the big house...and i may or may not have landed in apollo cabin and hurt myself pretty badly.I probably have a bruised rib and somethings PROBABLY broken.Will started scolding me and right now he was saying"Nico you seriously need to stop shadowtraveling unnecessarily." i rolled my eyes and said"I'm FINE solace." I got out of his arms(which was extremely difficult due to the fact he was carrying me bridal style.I winced as my feet hit the ground and i could tell that one of my ankles was broken. Possibly both and then turned to face him"See? totally f-Gah!" i felt immense pain as i raised my arms to show i was fine and then i collapsed back into will.He hefted me onto his shoulder and kept walking me to the infirmary.I eventually fell unconsious.But as i was being set onto a cot i heard something that i couldnt tell if it was a dream or not.I can hardly even remember what it was but i could tell it was wills voice.but before i could process it i fully knocked out.I woke up to a familiar face with bright blue eyes peering at me. I groaned and said"shut it solace.i already know the drill.youre gonna lecture me about shadowtraveling and then im gonna say i wont and then i'll end up doing it again." Will rolled his eyes and said"Wow di angelo.of all the stupid shist you can pull.I roll my eyes and sit up managing not the hurt will in the proccess and say"just leave me alone.its not like anyone cares." His eyes flashed and He said"is that what you think?,you really think nobody cares? You have people who care about you nico.You have Hazel and the 7 and me." his voice trailed off as if realising a mistake and he said"you know what nevermind.do whatever you want.cause obviously you won't listen to anyone but yourself" I was taken aback by this.especially since He was always so understanding. he usually never gave up that easily.was i really that stubborn? He just calmly without a word walked away and grabbed some ambrosia squares.I lay back and could feel my skull pounding.Soon will came back with some ambrosia and handed it to me.He sighed and said"Di angelo please just at least promise to be more careful next time you shadowtravel." I shook my head and said"fine. just so you'll stop bothering me about it." He shook his head and said"Nico you have no idea how much people care" I sighed and said"yeah i apparently dont"and who cares huh? im an outcast" I looked away just wanting him to go away already. Will eventually walked off to treat his other patients.He didn't look happy to leave my side though for some reason.I can't imagine why.I'm not special.