𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 (𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮)

TW : This chapter will include mention of cuts. If it is a sensitive topic for you I will tell you when the mention starts and because it's at the end of the chapter you can just skip to the next chapter.

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
"I'm Mattia, Mattia Polibio"
ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

I woke up in head pain. I slowly opened my eyes and realised I was in a dark, dull room with no light tied to a chair. Then the memory of what had happened before I blacked out flooded my mind and I started panicking. Millions of thought started to rush through my head.
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝑖? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛? 𝐴𝑚 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑒? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒? 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?
I tried to get up and scream but my hands and legs were tied up to the chair so I couldn't move and there was tape over my mouth so I couldn't shout for help either.
I excepted the fact that I couldn't escape so I just sat there in silence waiting for something to happen or for someone to come in for what seemed like hours thinking about what happened the night before I arrived in the field but no one came in. I eventually came to the conclusion that no one was gonna come for me so I gave up on waiting and just closed my eyes and continued to try and remember anything about how I ended up here. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the door opening I looked up and immediately closed my eyes as the bright shining light hit my eyes. A boy came up to me and pulled the tape of my face so I could talk. I looked down and waited for someone to speak. Then a deep males voice spoke up "Hello I'm Mattia, Mattia Polibio" I looked up and i just stared at him not saying a word cause I was terrified. He had an olive type of skin colour, dark brown eyes and brown hair that almost covered his eyes. "so are you just gonna sit there and not speak" he said to me. I finally spoke before he could get angry or try to hurt me " s-sorry my name is L-Layla, Layla Adams". He let out a chuckle at how nervous I was and pulled a chair out from the corner of the room and sat down right in front of me. He rested his elbows on his thighs and placed his head in his hands leaning closer to me.
"So Layla, why were you on my property" he asked staring straight into my soul. "I honestly don't know... I just woke up and I was just there"
I responded as he removed his head from his hands and leaned back into the chair still looking into my eyes " mmmhh, what was the last thing you remember before you woke up in my fields?" He asked. I staying in silence in a couple of seconds trying to remember. But nothing came to my mind, it was as if I was completely brain washed.
"Uhh I- I don't remember. I don't remember anything about yesterday" I said slightly getting frustrated.
"That's ok, we can just look through the camera footage around the field."
"Thank you so much on and I'm sorry i was in your field"
"No it's ok that isn't any of your fault we will just have to find out who did this to you" he said while staring into my eyes giving me a calm smile which I return with a slight smile.
😝
"Thank you, oh and can you please untie me my wrists kinda hurt" I say while looking back at my hands trying to see if any of my cuts opened or were bleeding but thankfully they weren't.
"Oh yeah sorry about that" he says back while lightly chuckling and getting up. He walking behind me and carefully untied me.

𝟼𝟹𝟹 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Here is a meme: