𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭)

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
"Are you ok?"
ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

Once we had finished eating me and Mattia walked downstairs into the basement which was where the gym was.
"Ok since it's your first day I'm gonna go easy on you" Mattia says walking over to a large open area with soft floors.
"I'm gonna teach you the basics of self defence" Mattia said facing me while I walked towards him.
"I used to take self defence class in freshman, sophomore and junior year of high school but I my dad made me stop half way through junior year. But I honestly think I might have forgotten some of it since I never had anyone to practice with because I never really had any friends and my dad didn't give a fuck about me" I said to Mattia.
"Ok well that's good we can test out what you know already to see what you will need help with" he said while cracking his Knuckles and back.
"Ready?" Mattia asked me taking a step closer to me getting ready to make his first move. But I could already tell what he was gonna do since he had his right hand in a fist and his left foot in front of the other, he was gonna try and swing at me. I slightly smirked as I already knew what he was gonna do so I was already a step ahead of him.
"I'm ready" I replied back.
He tried to punch me but I grabbed his hand before he had the chance to and twisted making him groan in pain. I let go of his hand and he took a step back. He took a step forward again and tried to swing but I ducked. He kept trying to punch me but I ducked everyone of them since I could tell when he was gonna try something. I had realised that before he try's to punch he takes a step forward. I was getting slightly tired so I thought of a way to tackle him down, I just had to wait for the perfect timing. He launched his fist towards me in hopes that it would hit me in the stomach put I caught his fist one again and twisted it before punching him in the stomach. He let out a loud groan before falling to the ground. I instantly started to panic and feeling bad so i got down on my knees looking down at him with a concerned look on my face.
"Omg are you ok, I didn't mean to hit you that hard I'm so sorry" I said instantly feeling guilty for hurting him.
"It's ok, I'll be fine but can you help me up " he said looking at me.
I nodded my head and stood up. I reached out my hand for him to grab so I can help him up. He grabbed my hand and instead of standing up he pulled my hand making fall to the ground next to him.
"Owww" I groaned as I had landed on one of my bruises on my rib that was made from my dad the previous day. I held onto my rib as I sat up.
"Are you ok?" Mattia asked with a genuinely concerned look on his face.
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied to him so he won't know about my bruises.
"how'd I do?" I asked him trying to change the topic.
"If you couldn't tell from the way you literally won me in a fight you were amazing I don't think you will need any training on self defence. Probably just need help on shooting a gun and those types of thing" he said standing up before reaching a hand out for me to grab.
"Thanks" I said happily before taking his hands and standing up.
" how did you block all of my punches and how'd you know what I was gonna do" he asked me curiously.
"It was pretty obvious to be honest. At the start you had your right hand in a fist and you left foot in front of the other so it was obvious you were gonna try and punch me. And while we were fighting I realised that before you threw a punch you would always step forward and that's how I knew when you were gonna try and punch me" I explained to him.
"Wow you are extremely skilled. Even I can't do that and I've been training for almost all my life" he said making us both laugh a bit.
"Well if you want I could teach you my ways" I said chuckling.
"If you want you can go to your room since you basically don't have anything to learn today since you already know everything about self defence"
"Thank you, bye Mattia"I said making my way up to the stairs
"Bye Layla" he said before I walked out of the basement and made my way to my room.

𝟾𝟼𝟺 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Here is a tweet:

This is so true I literally forget what day it is all the time