𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱)

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
"Great then we can go shopping"
ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

I woke up to sun rays hitting my eyes waking me from my sleep. I slowly sat up before rubbing my eyes while letting out a yawn. How did I get here I fell asleep in the car and I don't remember waking up and coming to my room. I don't even remember them getting back to the car. I just slightly shrugged before getting up from the bed. At least I'm home safe I guess. I look down at my clothes to see that I was still in the dress from yesterday but I had sweatpants on. Not gonna lie the fit was kinda cute cause the top of the dress looked like a top and I was wearing sweatpants that I got on the first day I got in my room that I think was Mattia's. I went into my closet to grab a jumper before replacing my dress with it and keeping my sweats on. I went into my bathroom before doing my morning routine. Once I was finished and wide awake I took my phone off charge and took it with me down stairs into the kitchen. I wasn't that hungry so I just grabbed an apple before sitting on the table and pulling my phone out and scrolled through it. Some footsteps walking into the kitchen took my attention off my phone and to the direction of the footsteps revealing Katie.
"Good morning Katie," I greeted her before placing my finishes apple onto the table.
"Oh morning Layla. How'd you sleep?" She said slightly giggling at the end.
"Good. I don't know how I got to my room though," I admitted.
"Omg when we got back into the car you and Kairi was asleep and it was so cute we all took pictures," she says as she takes her phone out her pockets and unlocking it going to her camera roll and going on to the most recent picture which a picture of me and Kairi sleeping. Causing me to chuckle slightly.
"Kairi woke up half was through the drive when we hit a speed bump but you didn't so Mattia had to carry you to your room cause we didn't want to wake you up," she explained as she put her phone away and opened the fridge to find something to eat for breakfast.
"I was thinking about us all going to go to this fair today cause they opened recently not that far away. i wanted to go yesterday but the plans were obviously ruined by the mission," she told me as she grabbed the eggo waffle from the freezer and put it in the microwave to heat it up so it was ready to eat.
"That's perfect what time are we gonna go?" i asked as she took a seat next to me with the hot ego waffle.
"I was thinking we can leave at five or six so we can just chill and rest and not worry about getting home early and plus I'm pretty sure the queues are gonna be long because its a new fair and there's gonna be a lot of people there," she answered my question before continuing to eat her breakfast.
I turned on my phone to look at the time on my home screen. "It's 9:30am now so we got like four to five hours left till we go," I said as I turned my phone back off.
"Great then we can go shopping," she said as she popped the last bit of waffle in her mouth.
"Goodmorning, what are you girls talking about?" Alejandro said as he walked in with Kairi and Mattia.
"We are talking about the the fair that opened not that long ago," Katie answers as the boys get something to eat.
"Oh the one that you wanted to go to yesterday?" he asked as he cracked the egg into the pan and started scrambling it.
"Yeah but because we couldn't go yesterday I was thinking we could go today," she told him.
"What time are we gonna go?" mattia asked as he sat near us with his bowl of cereal.
"We said we should go at like five or six so we can have a lot of time," she answers Mattia's question.
"It's nearly Ten we have so long left. What we gonna do?" kairi asked as he spread peanut butter and jelly on his toast.
"Me and Layla are going shopping. I'm pretty sure you boys don't like shopping so you guys can go for a swim instead cause the weather's pretty nice today," she said as Alejandro sat down next to her with scrambled eggs on his plate.
"I dont mind going out on a swim," Alejandro said as he looked out the windows to the view of the pool outside.
"Perfect then, me and Layla are gonna go get ready for shopping now. Bye," she said giving Alejandro a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the kitchen.
"BYE" i called out to the boys as I was getting pulled out the room.
"Have you collected your money from completing your missions yet?" she asked me as we walk down the corridor.
"What money?" I ask slightly confused.
"Did mattia not give you your credit card and wallet?" she asked me as she furrowed her eyebrows while turning her head to face me. I just reply with shaking my head no.
"He must have forgotten," she said while shaking her head and facing back to the front before continuing to walk again.
"It's fine I'll get it for you before we leave," she says as we reach her room.
"Go get dressed so we can go shopping," she told me before waking into her room.
I just giggle at the fact that she's so excited to go shopping before walking of to my room.
Once I got into my room I took a quick shower before getting dressed and getting ready.
When I was finished getting ready I got a message so I picked my phone up and read the message from katie.

(Messages between Katia and Layla)

Katie
I'm gonna go get your credit card so once you
finished go into my room and I'll come to collect
you once I got your money.

Me
ok I'm finished now so I'll go to your room now

I grabbed a purse before walking out my room and down the hallway to Katie's room. Once i got to Katies room as i was about to go in my i heard a voice call my name out.
"Hey Layla!!!!"  Kairi shouted making me look towards him. He was in the pool with boys who were also staring at me.
"Oh hey Kairi, hey guys," I said waving while turning towards them.
"Layla I'm here and I've got your money," katie said as walked towards me and handed me the credit card.
"Oh hey guys, hows swimming?" she asked the boys once she realised they were there.
"Good but can you tell Mattia and Alejandro  to stop splashing with the water," Kairi said earning another splash from the boys making me and Katie to laugh.
"Anyways we are gonna leave now, bye," Katie said before turning around and starting to walk away.
"Wow so you're not gonna help me," Kairi tells Katie.
"You'll be fine as long as you dont drown," she said making the boys laugh.
"Have fun," I said before walking off to follow Katie.

Once we got outside we sat in her car and she started to drive away to the mall while we were singing along with the music playing.
We spent like an hour or even two shopping. We got clothes, dresses, shoes and accessories and many more things.

𝟷𝟻𝟼𝟾 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Here are memes:

A/N: Hey guys just wanted to thank you guys so much for 86k reads and 69 followers

A/N: Hey guys just wanted to thank you guys so much for 86k reads and 69 followers. I'm so grateful. I also wanted to say I'm sorry I hadn't posted in a while, but its just that I've got a shit ton of school work to finish and email to my teachers before school opens up again which is literally in a little over one week and I'm so stressed out cause I really don't want to go back to school and see a bunch of snakes and toxic people again plus I literally haven't spoken to anyone of my friends since the start of quarantine. Yeah but I just wanted to post a chapter for you guys before continuing with my work, I was gonna post on saurday or yesterday but we had guests and their daughters slept over which made me less stressed out for a while but they had to go back home yesterday. I'll try my best to post another chapter as soon as ive got time to do it.

Anyways what do you guys use to read do you use the pages or the scrolling?
I use the scrolling.

ok that's it for now. Bye I hope your having a wonderful day/night. And if it's past 2am and your reading this please go to sleep so you can save yourself from the headache and tiredness tomorrow.