The Book

Please remember to veto

Ava-When I was sitting down their was many books form my school years. I say Ethan why do you have year book form my school and why are they the same
year that I am?

Ethan-You do remember.

Ava-I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ethan-Then I will tell you I was in the same classes with you in school and I would asking my parents to put my in the same classes with.

Ava-I started to move away because that means that he has been a stocking my.

Ethan-She started to move away that I pull her right next to my and tell that I love her and I touched her on her leg.

Ava-Please I don't feel the same about you.

Ethan-Will you well learn how to love my.

Ava-I can't love some I don't know.

Ethan-We can spend the whole day together!

Ava-Find but no touching my and you could hurt my.

Ethan-I would never hurt you but I can't let you leave this building.

Ava-Why would you not let my leave this building?

Ethan-You probably have my arrested for holding you captured and being a stocker and some other things.

Ava-what can I do in this house?

Ethan-We have many things like a private gym, a pool, hot tub, two game rooms. One has old games and the other one has Xboxes and other games that have not come out yet. I also have a movie theater and a spa. We also have a couple other things too like a barn with a tongue of animals.

Ava-Some you are rich????

Ethan-Yes I am one of the most rich people in the world be no one knows it but you know.

Ava-I would hate being rich because no one is truly your friends and they treat you differently to get things or to be your friend.

Ethan-It is not that bad Ava I promise you.

Ava-That prove to me that people don't treat you differently.

Ethan-If I will.

Ava-Okey! Were do we started?

Ethan-How about my friends.

Ava-Okey.

Ethan-I going out with this people that I met on line. They don't no that my rich so no problem there.

Ava-How about your guests that stay here?

Ethan-I have this place in a different name some people don't know it is my and if you look it up it is not my picture. We said people not to talk about are business.

Ava-Your parents they must treat you different.

Ethan-Will maybe but don't all parents treat there kids different then other people?

Ava-I guess so so you win.

Ethan-How about I get my designer to get you some clothes and don't worry about it.

Ava-How about your designer?

Ethan-She thinks my dumb and that I don't have much money.

Ava-Okey then. Some were is she?

Ethan-Will she live with us. But still other designers get paid a lot more but we let her live here so it makes up for it all.

(Ethan designer comes in the room name Chloe)

Chloe-This is the girl that you taking about all the time?

Ethan-Yes!

Chloe-I like her she is grate.

Ava-I am?

Chloe-Will yes look at you have the look of a Young girl but you have some shape and you have some muscles but not a lot to make it look bad.

Ava-Thank you!

Chloe-No it is my great honor to be even dressing you! Okey my going to take your measurements. That we can taking about want you want?

(After the measurements)

Ava-Would just like some bathing suit's and workout outfit and some regular clothes and some nice clothes and other clothes that I can use when my here.

Chloe-Okey I will get on getting those things for you.

Ethan-Can I take to you privately?

Chloe-Yes.

Ethan-I would like if you get Ava a really nice dress for the ball that we in two days.

Chloe-I would love to get a dress for Ava.

Please remember to veto