Flashback To When They Were Kids

Please remember to veto

Ava-Hhhuuu. I don't know want my going to do after school is over. I would have to move back with my trunk father or move in with my mom that is being abused by she boyfriend. But I don't want to be in either situations. I might just going to college on a scholarship because my right Smart.

Ethan-I was just overhearing Ava talk about going to college on a scholarship for business. My family work in a business. Might be I could going too the same college as her and the same classes. I was all right think about going in to my family business.

Ava-When my and Ethan were kids we played together all the time. My father and Ethan father were friends before my dad become drunk.

Ethan-Hi Ava!

Ava-Oh hi I was wondering if your father is does business?

Ethan-Yes he still does and if you are going to be in business my father would love to have you.

Ava-Okey thanks! If I am I will definitely do that.

Ethan-Grate!

(I my mind) Ava-My some glad that he would take my in for his Business. Because I can of like he in more then a friend. It all started when we were kids at the age of 5. My father was going to a meeting because he was working for Ethan father. I had to going with he because my mom is not allowed to bring kids to work. At the place I met Ethan and the whole time we play and that was the started of are play dates. After away we get older and we stop playing. But I would still watch he from a far and I started loving he but I didn't want to take he.

(After school I was in a car accident and I don't remember anything form my school years. But I still want to college and made new friends and had a lot of fun!)

(At college) Ava-I going to my first class for business. I had some much fun all the kids were nice but this one kid just stared at my. I find like confronting he but I didn't want to because he could be a stocker. Were I when he would be there too and I just don't know want to do. Some I take to a friend about it and she said that he might know my from school or that we just happen to have the same classes. I then dropped it and forgot about he for a while.

(At college) Ethan-I was going to take with Ava in math class. Then she walked away. I then get right in front of her and said her way were you avoiding my?

(At college) Ava-How are you I haven't met you before.

(At college) Ethan-I then run away. I was sad that Ava was treating my in this way and I want to know way but I could not stand to said her way because I was sad and mad.

(After a while)

Ethan-I find started seeing other people in a love way. I would still look at Ava because deep down in my I still love her. All the girls that I dating or hookup with were like Ava some time to make it seen like Ava I would calling out Ava name. Then the girl would get made and then end up breaking up. Some times I would which Ava and then when she left there was some left so I would take it and keep it.

Ava-I have dating a few guys. They were all nice but they were missing something. I feel like I know what that some thing is but I can't put my finger on it.

(Are first school gathering after we graduated)

Ethan-I was at are first school gathering no after we graduated but Ava was not there. I called her father and said he said it would be best if Ava didn't going to class reunion. I just want to see Ava all the time and then I thought to take he that I was looking for a business person and we all ready graduated form college she most be looking for a job. Ava father said her would love to work for my and my father and I take he all he know to know.

Please remember to veto