Party

Please remember to veto

Ethan-I get around to made sure that everything was good. I then take a shower and put on my party clothes. Then I want to the kitchen to make breakfast. I make pancakes and sausages and scream eggs. I take all the food and some apple juice to Ava room.

Ava-I walk up and then Ethan come in the room.

Ethan-Good morning I bright you some food and apple juice.

Ava-Thanks!

Ethan-Can I eat with you?

Ava-Yes you can.

Ethan-I then get the food and apple juice on a table that is at the top of the bed. I then site right by Ava. For some reason I think Ava was on comfortable. So I said her if she was all right?

Ava-Yes but I it know that you would come in my room.

Ethan-Are you said that you are no clothes on?

Ava-Will I am wearing clothes but I don't have any shorts or pants on.

Ethan-Then what the problem?

Ava-We have seen each other in that way and I don't want to.

Ethan-Fine then I will leave the room. But tell me when you're done.

Ava-Okey thanks.

Ethan-I was getting bored of waiting so I look but I it see anything.

Ava-Come in.

Ethan-Because you said that we are not right becoming lovers how about kissing to make it scene like were coming lovers. It would all some make sense to our friends because we would not talk unless there was a reason.

Ava-Right or are you playing with my.

Ethan-You never know.

Ava-If it would not hurt so I guess so.

(They kiss)

Ethan-That was nice. We should do it more.

Ava-Okey any I would love to do it more.

Ethan-I should go so you can get around.

Ava-Yep.

Ethan-Of that kiss I was hard! I want back to my room to get rid of it.

Ava-After Ethan left I get dressed in this nice dress that is yellow and white that had poses on the shoulders. I then put on some make up that was light yellow eyeshadow and a light lipstick that was pink.

Ethan-I was wearing a blue button down with shorts that are orange.

(The guests start to arrive)

Ethan-I great all the guests that come for Ava and tell them to wait until all the people are here.

(After all the guests arrive)

Ethan-I go back by Ava and talk to her about taking off the chain but she had to be by my side at all times.

Ava-Do I even have a choice?

Ethan-Yes.

Ava-Okey I will.

Ethan-I take off the chain. Then my and Ava going out to the living room were everything is. Then we started to take to people and then Ava get to take with my best friends and other classmates. It was not bed because they all know before coming.

Ava-After a way this guy come up to my and said to speak to he alone? I said no of course. I then turned back around. After a way he grabbed and polled my to the kitchen. What do you want?

The Men-Do you remember my baby?

Ava-No!

The Men-If then play it that way.

Ava-He started to kiss my but I pushed he away.

Ethan-I look behind me and see that Ava was not there. I look in the living room but she was not their. I then look in the bathroom but she was not their. I find look in the kitchen and I found Ava and one of her ex boyfriend. He was trying to kiss Ava so I pushed he way.

Ava-I get right by Ethan I was scared of what he would do.

Ethan-Why are you here.

The Man-I want to see my baby.

Ethan-You mean ex baby. Some get out of here or I will get the guards and tell they you were not invited.

The Men-If then I will leave but giving this to Ava and Ava call my.

(After the men leave)

Ethan-Want happened?

Ava-It was nothing.

Ethan-I was getting angry that Ava was not telling my want happened. Tell my or it will be bad for you.

Ava-If then will he come up my when you were taking to people and he said to taking with my privately but I said no and then he walk away. He then come by and said my again but I said no so he grand my and take my to the kitchen. He said my if I remembered he but I don't and then he called my baby and tried kissing my but I pushed he away.

Ethan-Okey then but if this happens again you better tell my right away so this don't happen again.

Ava-Okey my sorry.

Ethan-It find I was just scared that you here going to get hurt.

(After the party was over everything left)

Ava-Would you mind if you would sleep by my tonight?

Ethan-Sure I will. Is it because of that men?

Ava-Mmmm. Many be.

Ethan-I will take that as a yes. I then kiss Ava and her did might it so I grand her and take her to my room. Then we fell asleep with each other.

Please remember to veto