New beginnings🌺

She had to leave the school in which she studied for 9 years. She was emotionally attached to her school, the teachers, her friends.

She has always been a girl who prioritizes her family over anything else, she has been a family girl. She has always been reserved when it was the time for trying immoral things. Her friends were all on relationships, on dates but she never tried to do such things. She was happy with her space, with everything around her. Her family has always been open minded and friendly, which meant the most to her. But one of her friends, Israt was different. She was like her. She belonged to her family, she was a long distance cousin. They met in school, did private classes together.

Her best friend, with whom she mended her friendship after long difficulties. She remembers, their 6 years long friendship was getting broken due to some complications. After a year, they both tried and mended their friendship with long calls and messages, mostly with their willpower.

The friendship was again getting threatened. She remembers how her best friend stopped her when she said she was leaving the school. She was crying and telling her not to go. A flashback reflects in her eyes.

Israt: Aayra, please don't go. We have mended our friendship after long. You can't go suddenly like this.

Aayra: I have to. My dad has chosen it for me. I can't deny him. It's one of his major wishes that I get admitted into this school. I'm sorry. I know you'll understand.

She hugged her.

Israt: I understand. It's ok. All the best. I'm always with you.

Aayra: Tomorrow will be my last day here. Please come for me.

The next day, they spent the whole day together in school, and later in her house. They were the best for each other, they used to understand each other the best. They knew how to handle things which come in their way. They knew how to prioritize their friendship and keep it safe for lifetime. Friendships should be such.

She remembers everything. She remembers the teachers who used to love her a lot. But she knows how to suit herself in a new place. She was nervous but she was confident also that she'll be able to suit herself. Little did she know that the place will change her completely to a better person, a more confident person. She'll meet such people here who'll be a great part of her life.

She'll explore new things. She'll meet people who'll fill new colours in her life. She'll be confused but she'll not be able to stop feeling. Destiny will make her fall in love with rain. It will make her life full of fictional moments. It'll be beautiful.