The starting of it💌

Aayra was happy with her days in school. She used to gossip whole day with Risha and Myra.
About 2 months were over with cultural festivals & sports.

Risha was a bit childish.
She was very talented but used to answer questions like a child which would make the whole class laugh.

Myra and Aayra were similar in habits, manners, feelings, family routine & dressing sense.

The votes for captain selection started. Female captains were already selected.
8 boys were ready to become the male captains. The votings started. Everyone had to vote for two. Aayra and her friends didn't know any of the guys properly.

She was confused with the names on the board.
She closed her eyes and thought to vote for the one she would see first.

When she opened her eyes, the name she saw first in the board was 'Aayan' and it was very clear.
She immediately wrote his name and voted for him.

Myra also voted for Aayan.
His name was so visible on the board that anybody would vote for him first.

But Aayra could never imagine while writing the name that the name would become so special in her life.
Myra also voted for Faiz, who was to be the special guy in her life, the fact which will make her bond with Aayra unbreakable.

Aayan and Faiz became the captains.

English teacher Ms.Maria used to like Aayan a lot as a student.
He was funny, sweet & sincere as a student, 'The cute guy' of the class.

One day Ms.Maria asked Risha a question and as usual she answered it in a funny way and the whole class started laughing.
Ma'am started praising Aayan saying that Risha should learn something from him.
Everyone started to tease Aayan because Ma'am was always so fond of him.That was the speciality of the batch. Especially the boys used to tease each other & make fun of everything, Aayra just knew that she just became a part of a lively batch, full of laughter & love. The unity & bond was unbreakable.

Aayan started to laugh because of all the teasings and pokings of his friends.
Aayra was sitting beside him. She never noticed that the guy beside her was Aayan.
Their seats were fixed with each other.
She used to gossip with her friends so much that she never really cared about guys.

But the laughter, it made her look beside.

His laughter; it had a different kind of delicacy; the kind of delicacy that she had never seen before.

She didn't realize that she kept looking at him. He was badly sweet.
She was thinking how could she not notice this guy before?
He was so sweet! So sweet!

But she realized she was looking at him continuously and controlled herself.

She came home and couldn't stop thinking about his laughter.
It had a different level of cuteness.
She left the thought and slept.

She became sick for the change in weather and that's why didn't attend school for the next 2 days.
She forgot about him. After the weekend, she went to school.

She didn't think of him anymore.
As usual, she was talking with her friends.
Suddenly Risha started speaking.

Risha: Aayra, you know when you didn't come to school, so many things happened.

Aayra: I know, this school is full of fun events. I missed you guys.

Risha: By the way, me and Myra have thought something about you. Please don't take it seriously.

Aayra: Ayeee, I won't take it seriously. You guys know me. Tell me what it is.

Risha (with a teasing rhythm): Actualllllllyyy we were thinking that the names 'AAYAN' and 'AAYRA' match so much! So you guys could be a greaaat couple!

They started to laugh.

Aayra didn't know what to say or react.
She couldn't even imagine a guy like 'Aayan' and her? It could never happen!
She was a reserved girl as well as silent. Aayan was a funny cute guy.
And she didn't even notice or know him before that day! The first and last time she saw him.
But he really did look polite.
She didn't know him that much.
She didn't know how to react to it.

Aayra: Are you guys crazy? I mean c'mon this can never happen!

Risha: Ok,ok. Relax. We were joking.

But that wasn't it.
It was the starting of the story.

She started to notice him in the classes. His seat was beside her so it was easy for her.

He was so soft and gentle!
A cool guy who always keeps smiling! His smile was so beautiful!
She became fond of his smile without even realizing.

Ms.Maria again praised him one day and all started to tease him.
He started to laugh crazily.
That's it.
That's the day she officially became crazy for his smile.
She fell for him.

Her friends didn't ever stop teasing her. That made her fondness deeper.
She used to look at him whenever she used to get chances but she couldn't realize it.
She kept looking at him all the time. She just could realize that she loves his smile and always wants to see it.

He was so cute! So gentle! So respectful to his teachers!
He really looked different from the other guys.
Always a bit reserved towards girls. All the classmates called him a gentleman.
He was very naughty and cute with friends but at the same time, he looked very innocent.

She couldn't realize what was happening with her.
The next thing she did was the marking of her realization.
And it was such a beautiful feeling!