Chapter five

Sorry for the long wait.😟😟 But finally here is chapter five. 😊😊
Stay safe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He eyed me up and suddenly I felt like I should have worn something else KC stared me down with a look that seemed like to him I was practically wearing nothing. For the life of me, I had no idea why I was feeling shy and why was I quiet. Jeez..
"You!" I said eyes blazing, finally getting my voice back. 
"Me" he replied, cocky grin in place.
"What the hell are you doing here KC Ambrose"
"What are you?" he asked rhetorically.
"Amber if I didn't know better I'd say that you have a fetish for bumping into me"
"Well, we should thank God you know better, don't you think because its obvious that you bumped into me and almost spilled my drink in the process."
"Well excuse you, am not the one drinking soda in the middle of the dance floor"
"Oh please Ambrose can you stop being so extra am bearly on the dance floor and your saying in the middle of it"
"Well if you wanted me to dance with you, you could have just said so" He says while grabbing my hand making the soda slip from my hand and finally pour on the floor.
"Fuck! Look what you did Ambrose, and what did you say, I really don't understand how you manage to cut our conversation and hear only what you want to" I say totally annoyed now.
But he simply ignores me and keeps on walking dragging me along.
"KC..... KC stop, let go of me" I say trying to remove my hand from his grip but he doesn't budge and simply drags me along until we are finally on the dance floor.
"Just shut up and trust me" he says with a playful tone. But am feeling anything but playful at the moment.
"Trust you" I say like its the most ridiculous thing ever. "I only just met you, and up until then I didnt even know who you were and now your saying trust, are you freaking kidding me." I had not faced him while saying all this, when I do I see the faintest hint of hurt and I wonder if I had been a bit extreme but the expression fades before I can process the fact that it was even there at all but he stays quiet. I breathe in and softly say.
"I can't dance KC" He looks up and I know he is back to his normal self when he says smugly.
"Well lucky for you I can, besides its a slow song not much dancing at all." He says.
I hadn't even noticed the song before but now I do, it was one of my favourite songs, Know you by Ladipo ft Simi.
I listen to the song play out as KC places he's hands on my waist. I feel shivers run down my spine.
Damn he only touched me and my body was reacting like this. My subconscious chided me and I couldn't help but agree.
What if he did other things...... No no don't think about that. Listen to the song....

I really wanna tell you how my day went
I really want to spend the weekend

The song wasn't actually that slow but still we swirved left then right to the rhythm of the song.

I fo show you this thing am feeling   oh yeah
but I don't really know you that well.

He took one of my hands then turned me around and now we were spooning I wondered if he realized.

I really wanna kiss you in the face baby
And maybe everyother place.

He turned me around once more.

E be like say you know you are my sayer
Say i don't really know you that well.

I felt my heart race as I saw the look in KC's eyes as he spinned me and I automatically fell and he caught me in his arms, his face was so close...he was so close.

We can go there
if you want to but me I don't know
Why I think I love you
When I don't really know you that well

He pulled me up then caught me by my waist once more and damn did I feel goosebumps all over.

So you be my controller
See me see this paroller
I just wanna come home to you
Spend every night telling bad jokes to you.

He turned me so we were spooning once more his hands were lightly caressing my arms, it took so much will power to try to keep my breathing normal but I still felt like he could hear my heart beating.

But I don't really know you that well

I wanna go whole with you
Do this life with you

I tried to turn to face him but his hold was too tight, I felt he's breath fanning my neck and I realized that the open gown was probably not the best choice for the night as I  shivered in his hold and he sure as hell knew it wasn't due to cold. He finally spinned me back and I breathed him in catching a hint of mint and his cologne...maybe AX I didnt really know names of men's cologne but this one suited him.
I finally caught myself as the last notes of the song played out. What the hell was I doing sniffing him and guessing his cologne this was KC Ambrose goddamnit.

Ride or die with you
But I don't really know you that well.

As we walked off the dance floor hand in hand I knew he no doubt realized the effect he had on me but as people applauded us and even called out saying we made a great couple all I could wonder was what the hell I was doing here dancing with KC Ambrose the player of Springs Secondary School and what more why was I enjoying it.

I listened to Know you by Ladipoe ft Simi while writing this chapter and I honestly love it. You should go listen to it too but I cut out most of the parts of the song though.
I hope you loved reading this chapter as much as I loved writing it once again please vote and comment I don't bite.Tell me your thoughts on KC Ambrose and Sarah.. Till then
I love u guys ❤️ ❤️
xoxo pearl rhyta