°The Blue Eyed Boy°

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock, a beautiful melody playing. I got off my bed and walked over to my closet to get my uniform from Yuuei, I then went inside the bathroom to get ready for my first day at Yuuei.

"Hey Fuyushi! You ready?" I yelled out to my friend that was in the kitchen "Mhm! want some toast?" she asked while offering me the toast "No thanks Fuyu Im not hungry" she nodded and ate the toast.

Fuyushi Shikari
Quirk: Author
Description: Fuyushi always carries around a journal. Whatever Fuyushi writes in the journal becomes reality, Fuyushi of course cant write something OP like 'I want a world where there are no villians' Fuyushi can only write minimal things.
Drawback: Hand cramps

Fuyushi and I started to walk to Yuuei while talking about random things. "Who do you think we'll meet at Yuuei?" Fuyushi asked "I don't know, I just hope everyone there is nice!" When we got inside Yuuei, Fuyushi and I parted ways. "Bye Fuyu!" "Bye {Reader}!" I looked around the corridors looking for my classroom, "1-A..1-A..1-oof!" I fell down backwards and looked towards the person I bumped into.

"I am so sorry!" I got up and extended my hand towards the boy, he had big blue eyes with shiny blonde hair "Oh it's fine! I should've looked where I was going" the boy took ahold of my hand and I helped him up "My name is {Reader} {Lastname}! You?" I questioned "My name is Mirio Togata! It's nice to meet your acquaintance" the boy, now named Mirio bowed "Well it's nice to meet you too Mirio, do you know where 1-A is?" Mirio smiled and nodded "Follow me!"

-Time Skip Where Its Break Time-

"{Reader}! Would you like to sit with me at my table?" I was walking with Fuyu when Mirio ran up to me, I looked over at Fuyu to see if she approved she nodded and left me with him "Come on! I want you to meet my other friends" Mirio grabbed ahold of my hand and led me to the table where his friends were.

"Mirio is this the girl you were talking about? Shes so cute!" A girl with periwinkle hair exclaimed "Mhm this is {Reader}!" Mirio let go of my hand and sat down at the table, I sat down near Mirio "Well my name is Nejire! And the boy with elf ears is Tamaki!" The periwinkle hair girl now named Nejire gestured towards a boy named Tamaki.

"H-hi..I'm T-T-Tamaki its umm nice t-to meet y-you" Tamaki said while turning his head away from me. I smiled at Tamaki and it seems he saw my smile because he then became a blushing mess "Tamaki are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need water?" Nejire exclaimed, clearly worried for the indigo haired boy.

į̷̝͈̟̾ͅṙ̶̗̫̰̼͊͌͜ͅi̵͎̪̔͊͑̈́̎̔̄̕͝ǫ̴̲͙̖̣͂̀͋͂̾̍̍̔͘͝ ̴̡̨̞͍͓͖͓̹̱̊̇̑̌̈́̿͌̀͜͠͝s̴̡̚ȩ̵̰̬̰͍̙̠̂͋̿͌̑̄͜͠ȅ̷̞͚̗̬͊̂̓͂̽͝͠͝m̵̧̮͉̠̹͚̦̗̙̎͜e̵̡͈̣̪̤̗͕͓͕͐̓́̚͜ḍ̷̣̪̊̍̑̌͘͜͠ ̶͓̾̃̍̎̃̊͂̊͆͝t̴͎̱̑̅͒͛ơ̶̧̳͖͍͉̬̰̖̹̏̀̐̊ ̶̢̨̺̹͇̑͐̾̏͋͜ṅ̴̨̨͓͈͔͕̗͍̠̽͊̅̑̓̀̓͝ó̵̮͛̈ţ̴̢̨͉͕̥͕͙̖́̎͗͂̽̉͛͒͊ị̸̟̪͎̩̮̚c̷̣͆͛̽͋̃̿͠͠e̶̻͖͇͓͍̩͓͖̘̭͛̈́̔ ̶̰̦͇̻̳̪̣̗͍̀̈́̓̃́̌͛͊ẗ̸̙̞̟̘̙̘̩͇́̈́͒̂̄͝͠͠ͅḧ̵̢̤̗̣̖̥̪̫̜̜́̓̐͛ẻ̵̢̺͕͎͎̞͖̼̮͍̾̈́͐̌̽̾̋̐͂ ̴̪̰̣̺̈́c̷̬̳̳̪͑̅̈́̎̑͜͠͝ȍ̵͔̮͚͍͍̠̀̀͊n̵̰͕͈̻̞̜͚̘̍̈́̏̀ṅ̴̡̢͙͙̰͖̯̃̽ę̶̡̛̠͈̰̬͍͗̈́͆̋c̵̞̘͙͇͔͔̹̖̫̫͂̈́̏̄͆̌̂͘͘t̷̛̟̱̱̜̱͊̈́̽͑̎̋̒i̴͚̟̱̫͚̫̒̓͊̔ő̶̖̌̿̉͆n̷̳̦̻͔͇͈͙̋̂̓̈͒ ̶̫̼̳̺̩̱̔͌̀̚b̸̘̖̤̮̼́͂̇ḛ̶̱̤͚͇̞̬͉̜̒͊͊̄́͌̔ţ̵̘̹͙͖̖̭̅̀̀̀͛́̌̉͐w̶̧͓̟͓̹̖̓̋͑̎͗̇e̸̗͆̇͐̉̽́͆̓̿e̸̛͖̦͛̆̀̈̐͋̓ņ̸̟͙͙̑̀͛͘̕ ̵̧͓̟̩̞̱̒̏͒̅͂̂̎̿y̴̨̤͈͍̼̳̩̿̇̏̔́̎̄͂͘̚o̶̡͖͍̺̱̯̔̌ư̷̡͔̙̹̞̯̲̒̓͊́́̒̃͝ ̵̛̞̮̿̎̐̿̅͒̏͝t̶̡̲̿̊́̄̋͝ǫ̷̡̢̝͕̜͇̹̮̠͆̈́̋̌̆̀͑̈́̕ó̶̡͚̠̖̮̣͍͈ ̴̧̭̲̺͈̳̂́̋̽̔̑̈́͜a̸̧̙͖̲͓̗͍̭̦͊̓́̈̐̇̑̑͘̚͜n̷̡̧̛͎̯͇̯͖͖͉͒̃̈́͆̈́̀͆͊͠d̶̢̢̝͎̠̓̈̌͆ ̷̧͙̱̙̲͖̙̕d̸͓͌̚ͅi̸̢̹͙̠͒͜ͅd̴̬̺͓͛̆͂̚͝ ̷̲̘̤̻̱̙̦̾͑̓̃̄͊͗͝n̵̡͈̫͓̩̏͐͛̓̿̊̉ȍ̷̧̘̼̤̦̟͉̦̬̑̋̌̓̚͝t̵̪͇̩͕͚̽ͅ ̶̲͔̖͙͎͓̝͊ͅl̷̨͍͓̹̗̦͈̫̀̏͋́̍͒̕͝í̸̹͚̥̯̘͎̼͖͋͌͘͘͜k̴͈̤͉̣̰̊̈́̍͒͜ë̶̟͖̭̪̮̘͍̟͙̾̀͊̍̅ ̷͚͍̔̀̔̊̂̚̕i̸̲̱̫̮͌̍͆͐́̇͛͝ͅt̴͚̠̺̰̓́̀́͒͗̅͝ ̵͕͖̟̘̟͇̅̆̅̎ỏ̸͈̝̖͂͜͝͠n̶̡̲̘̼͖̲̱͂͆̈̊e̷̢̨̡̠͔̩̼̜̓͝ ̸̛̱̝̱̮̣̄̓̈́̔̋b̴͖̻̠͎̱̺̃͜͠i̴͈̞͕̜̣͙̝̲̞̝̽͛̎̆t̷̰͔̜͈̻̗̙̪̖̍̓.̸

-Time Skip To When School Ended-

"Bye {Reader}!" Nejire yelled to me while walking with Tamaki and Mirio "Oh bye guys!" I gave a wave to the three and walked to my home that was shared with Fuyushi.

-Small Mirio POV-

It was disgusting how {Reader} gave Tamaki a smile. She should've given it to me! Not Tamaki.