°First Years°

"And so I said 'but Uraraka your supposed to add the egg first before the bread!' Then she began to apologize ALOT, but the bread was really crunchy!" Nejire was telling me, Mirio, and Tamaki a story on how her, Uraraka, and Tsuyu cooked egg bread.

"Hm sounds like you three had fun over the weekend!" I exclaimed "We sure did! Anyways Mirio I need help on the quiz can you tutor me when we get back to the dorms?" Mirio looked at Nejire and nodded "Thanks Mirio! Ah wait don't you need help too {Reader}?" When Mirio heard this, he immediately regretted the decision he made "I do! Umm Tamaki can you help me out?" I questioned. Tamaki looked over at me and smiled a bit while blushing "Y-yeah of c-course I can {R-Reader}" I smiled, if it weren't for Tamaki I would be failing my test! "Thanks alot Tamaki! Your the best!"

"Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, {Reader} {Lastname}, and Mirio Togata! please meet outside at the training grounds with class 1-A!" (I know Mirio isn't in the same class with Tamaki and Nejire but bare with me)The other students grumbled as we got up and left for the training grounds, Nejire and I giggled. As we got to the training grounds we saw that the first years were already training "Ahh Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, and of course {Reader}. Thank you for coming here and helping us again!"

"Of course Aizawa sensei! We're always happy to help!" Aizawa smiled and told us what we were going to do "So everyone you will be going on a nature walk with the Big Four! Please show them respect and if I hear you did something to the Big Four I will have to punish you!"

After Aizawa told us the rules of the nature walk we were given the permission to leave the Yuuei grounds.

"The wisterias look really fresh today!" We were currently walking down a path which contained lots of flowers "Ooooh what are those flowers called!?" Mina call out "Those are called impatiens!" I replied, Mina plucked at least 4 of them and placed them behind my ear "Here! Now you look cuter!" Mina exclaimed "wah! Was I not cute before!?" "Of course your cute but now your cuter with these impatiens!" Mina giggled and walked ahead of me.

-Mirios Pov-

"Of course your cute but now your cuter with these impatiens!" The yellow horned girl giggled and walked ahead of {Reader}.

ᴵ ˢʰOᵘˡᵈ'ᵛE ᵇEᵉn ᵗʰe ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈOⁱⁿᵍ tʰAᵗ

I now know the new victim of my murder list.

People to Kill for ♡{Reader}♡:

Izuku Midoriya.
Katsuki Bakugo
Tenya Iida
Minoru Mineta
Eijiro Kirishima
Denki Kaminari?
Tamaki Amajiki
Nejire Hado
Hitoshi Shinso
Testutestu Testutetsu
Hawks?
Shota Aizawa
Ochaco Uraraka
Kyoka Jiro
Yuga Aoyoma?
Hanta Sero
Mina Ashido

As I remember all the names of my victims I start to smile.
A wider smile. "Ahh Mirio you look extra happy! What are you thinking about?" I was hoping {Reader} was the one asking me the question, turns out it was that stupid Nejire Hado "It's nothing Nejire!" She nodded and looked away to talk to Uraraka and Tsuyu. After walking for awhile we started to head back until..

"Get off of me Mineta!!"

I looked where the screaming was and in front of my eyes were both of Minoru Minetas hands touching {Readers} chest. Instantly Tamaki grabbed the back of Minetas uniform and threw him to the ground "I'm so-sorry Mineta but you ca-cannot do that! E-especially to a-an uppercl-classmen!" Tamaki was hugging {Reader} at this point and I could see the anger in his eyes "I-i'm afraid to sa-say this bu-but I'll have to report th-th-this to Aizawa sensei!"

"W-wait Tamaki I didn't mean too I swear!!" Mineta poorly tried to make up an excuse to why he touched {Reader} but Tamaki didn't seem to care "No Mineta I have heard you've been harassing your own classmates and its ridiculous! Apologize to {Reader} this instant please!" I realized that Tamaki was not stuttering.

He must really love {Reader}.

"I'm really sorry {Reader}, please forgive me!" Mineta was bowing in front of Tamaki and {Reader} at this point and everybody was muttering things about him like "Lmao he finna die" or "Mineta deserves this" I was so ready to kill Mineta after school "I'm afraid I cannot except your apologies Mineta" "W-what?! Please forgive me or I will have to be punished by Aizawa sensei!" But of course {Reader} refused.

After we headed back to where Aizawa was Tamaki quickly walked up to him and reported the issue "Mineta touched {Readers} chest?!" "Y-yes Aizawa Sen-sensei!" Aizawas eyes turned red and his hair started floating "Mineta would you care to stay in my class after school?" Mineta seemed to jump and looked towards Aizawa "Y-yes Aizawa sensei.."

-Time Skip To Lunch Time-

-Tamakis POV-

Me, Mirio, Nejire, and {Reader} were currently at our usual lunch table eating our food until Midoriya walked up to us "I'm so sorry that happened to you {Reader}! Please forgive my class!" Midoriya was bowing in front of {Reader} while rambling apologies "Izuku it's okay, I forgive your class. Well except mineta but it's okay!" Midoriya looked up and smiled quickly hugging {Reader}, she hugged him back and patted his back "Thank you so much! I promise you if he does it again I'll do something!" He bowed again and left to his table.

"I-I'm glad tha-tha-that they all seem s-sorry for you-you" I said while smiling at {Reader} she looked at me and smiled "Indeed" {Reader} let out a small giggle and continued to eat her lunch, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of {Reader} she was so mesmerizing "Tamaki your staring ahaha" I started blushing madly and stirring apologies "I-I'm sorry {R-Reader}!" She seemed unfazed and said it doesn't matter.

-Time Skip To Where School Ended-

"B-bye Mirio! Bye N-N-Nejire!" I waved off to the two and left with {Reader} bye my side "Thank you for walking me home Tamaki" I smiled and replied with a small 'Of course' we then started a small conversation while walking home.

-Bonus!-

"AND TELL ME WHY IT WAS OKAY TO TOUCH AN UPPERCLASSMEN!? YOURE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HER RESPECT! RESPECT I SAY!" Aizawa was currently yelling at Mineta while some of the other teachers were watching and giggling a bit "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean it!" Mineta was crying at this point and just wanted to go home.

"YOU DIDNT MEAN IT HUH?! HUH?! YOU HARASS AND TOUCH YOUR OTHER CLASSMATES AND YOU SAY YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?! YOUR DISGUSTING AND IM SUPRISED THAT A GRAPE LIKE YOU WAS ABLE TO PASS THE TEST AND WAS ABLE TO JOIN CLASS 1-A!!" Let's just say the yelling, giggling, and crying lasted around 3 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1174 words!