Chapter 38

I woke up from my phone buzzed repetitively. Someone was calling me. I quickly picked it up and said "hello?" With a croaky voice. "Alison I'm coming over we need to talk" i heard Troy say. "Erm no we don't! I don't wanna her your voice again! Hear me!"
"No look you misunderstood"
"No I didn't"
"I'm coming over and you're not stopping me" he said and he ended the call.

I had a shower and got into a purple tank top with white shorts with white vans. I checked the time and it was around 6 am. No one else would be awake probably. I jogged down the stairs and saw a figure walk to the door.

I opened the front door and it was Troy. "What so you want" i said giving him a dirty look. "I know you love me. The boys told you to hate on me"
"No they didn't. I hate you for what you did"
He quickly cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. I couldn't get him off. I finally got him off me. I pushed him. And shouted "go away you jerk!"
"Don't talk to me like that you fucking bitch!!" He said. Then my face started burning up. It started tingling. He slapped me. "Y-you slapped me" i said holding my face. He pushed me and i fell to the ground. I got in top of me. "Get off me!!" I screamed. I pushed him off and got up. I started running away but he grabbed my ankle and i flopped to the ground. I hit my chin in the hard wooden floor. My jaw was hurting a lot. He moved his hands up my legs. I screamed. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!!" I heard. Troys hands slipped off of me. I curled into a ball and cried into my chest. All i heard was someone punching someone and pushing and banging and growling.

I crawled into the kitchen and got an ice pack and placed it on my chin. I lay on the floor think of how fucking dumb i was for falling for him. I blame myself for this. I need someone to be here for me. But who. I can't have loads of people. Can i? I will just have the first person that comes to me to help me. But i want it to be Trevor, Sam or Jc. They are the ones who help me the most. And they understand me.

------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry for the so short chapter. It's just a filler chapter.

Please vote!

Get #WeAreHereTrevor trending on twitter for me and for Trevor!!

Love you all!!

-abbie😝🎁💖👼