Chapter 2

"Prove it," she said defiantly. The doctor smirked before moving.

He grabbed one of her hands, twisting it so she spun, her arm locked behind her. All he needed was one hand, one hand and she was helpless. The doctor marched her away towards one of the tardis rooms. The room he was going to was barely ever used, but it served a purpose. It had a bed, obviously, but more importantly it had equipment he could use.

He strode into the room, marching over to the bed and pushed her down on her stomach, arm still pinned behind her. Her laboured breathing music to his ears. He could feel her blood pumping faster through her veins, hormones on a rampage. He had her right where he wanted her. With his still free hand he caressed her, exploring her body, before grabbing her skirt and pulling it off in one fluid move. Her tights and knickers soon followed leaving her in just her jumper and top. He left her there for a minute, hand caressing her backside as he waited for her to struggle. It didn't take long, soon she was struggling against his grip, trying to push her backside into him.

"Doct.. ah!" She started ending in a yell as he brought his hand down firmly on her backside. He tightened the hand holding her wrist, he didn't need to, there was no way she could escape (unless of course she said to stop), but he wanted to make a point. Her breathing was laboured again, her yell turned into a moan as she pushed back into him. The doctor smirked, he was always right. He brought his hand down again on her other round globe, slightly harder this time. The moaning yell she released more arousing than anything, well, almost anything. He brought his hand down again and again, getting harder and harder until she was a moaning mess. His hand was stinging, he eyed the cane under the bed. 'Later', he thought. If she needs punishment. He paused as he shook out his stinging hand and considered what to do with her.

Mind made up, he forced her to her feet, letting go of her hand to spin her around to face him. He brought one hand up to her hair, pulling it back as he kissed her. They fought for dominance but he quickly won. He pulled back to allow her to breath before bringing his mouth down to her neck. He kissed it lightly, before pulling her hair harder, exposing the skin, before biting into it. His teeth pressed hard enough to hurt, to bruise, as he sucked a nice red hickey onto the skin. Her breath caught in her throat as she let out a moan. He pulled back suddenly, grabbing the hem of her jumper and top, pulling it above her head, leaving her in just her bra, before pushing her onto the bed. He climbed on top, grabbing both her hands in his as she reached for him, holding them firmly above her head. She struggled and moaned, he held on tighter. His hands digging in hard enough to bruise. He repositioned them so both of hers were held in one of his, before kissing her again. He caught her lip between his teeth and bit down. He tasted the metallic of blood, her blood, and released her mouth, licking his lips, savouring the taste. He could taste the hormones, the arousal, in her blood. It was so very human. Although, he made a mental note to get her tablets to sort out her iron deficiency.

He brought his free hand down to fondel her through her bra, squeezing and watching as she moaned, before pulling it down and freeing her beautiful breasts. He brought his tongue down to taste, to kiss, to bite at her exposed nipples. As he brought his teeth down, her back arched, her head thrown back as she sucked in a breath through her teeth. He kissed the nipple before doing the same on the other. As he watch, he marveled at the young beauty below him. Red heads really could react to sex in a way almost no other could. He moved up to look her in the eye before kissing her, his free hand coming up to massage the muscles in her neck. She leaned up, trying to get more of him but he wouldn't let her. He tightened his grip on her wrists and wrapped his other hand securely around her throat. She gasped as he closed his hand around her throat, moving gently so as not to startle her. He pushed his hand against her airways, cutting them off, before kissing her forcefully. She tried to gasp into the kiss but couldn't until he released her throat just enough for her to take a deep breath before tightening again. Her hips buckled up into his, and he held back a groan as she rubbed against the bulge in his trousers. He repositioned himself until he was pressing his thigh against her clit. She moaned as he released his grip again for a second and, when she was being held again, he moved his thigh across her clit. His rough trousers giving her friction as she bucked under him. He released her throat and grabbed the rope off the side. Moving quickly, she didn't have time to react before her hands were bound, held fast to the top of the bed. He grinned at her before slowly moving down her body, like a predator that's just found it's next meal. He moved down until he was level with her crotch, bringing her legs to rest on the top of his shoulders, he dove in, licking her clit. Her hips moved frantically against him making him move back.