Chapter 2

Nothing happened in my freetime yesterday so I'm not going to talk about it...

I woke up to my alarm singing 21 guns... I proceeded to hype myself up woth some 5sos so I could wake up entirely and it worked i was crazily jamming while preparing for school in my room, luckily it was super early so going to school on time didn't make me worry

I was patiently waiting for Kali to arrive at the school gate only to have a message saying she won't be going to school since she was sick... I replied with an ok and just continued on to my school day luckily Bianca and Courtney, the star of Richard's high accompanied me

It was a normal day at school so nothing much happened. Except I had to do errands around lunch time.

I was walking on the school's hallway with a huge stack of books on my arms i couldn't concentrate on where I was going, since the books were nearly going to commit suicide.

As one was about to fall someone took half of the stack.

"If you needed help you couldve just asked damsel" his smirk growing bigger at the newly found nickname

"I didn't need help, and I am not a damsel, Ivan" I said stressing the last word. "What made you help me anyways, you aren't always like this". I asked reaching my location

"Well you forgot about the talk we were supposed to have, and since you are not busy right now, I was thinking of having the conversation at present" he said goofily smiling. I rolled my eyes and sat myself down then signalled him to speak.

"Well since I like Sofia, I was thinking of courting her or something". I nodded. "And so what do you want me to do?".

"Well I was thinking since you know her so well, you could maybe help me...". I was dumbfounded. "Let me repeat myself, you do know you are in a serious competition right now right and a lot of guys are in line... and you want to sign up for it, there are plenty of girls here in Richard's high, not to mention easy ones"

"I know, but there is something different about her"... i just nodded. "Mhmm sure, tell me something eue opening"

"Well it's just... you know, she's just different". I stood up done with the conversation, but then an idea pppped up in my head. "1 pepero per month and you get yourself a deal" I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

I jumped in excitment and headed out the door. Due to my utter happiness in receiving a box of chocolate covered sticks per month I bumped into someone none other than my cousin/schoolmate, Christopher Daniels. A talented dude with looks that got girls swooning over him, may look chic to others but infront of me is an overprotective weird dork.

"What got you all happy… did someone ask you out?!" He looked at me with wide eyes... i looked at him weirdly... "no, plus who would ask me out?" I said rolling my eyes... "you're right you could use a makeover" he said which resulted in me punching his chest repeatedly.

I hear girls whispering and so I looked at their direction to see one of them glaring at him. And it had to be Lorie's minion.

Chris wrapped his arm on my shoulder pulling me a way from the hall way and to their practice room, did I forget to mention that he was also a dancer. I wasn't new to the place since I often came here to accompany him with practicing.

"There's an event coming up and we have a performance, but we are low on dancers so I was thinking of adding you to the group" he said while stretching. I was shocked, who wouldn't ne you were pulled into a room and forced to dance with other people

"Why me?... there are a bunch of other dancers, better ones if you ask me". He pulled me up from my sitting position and faced me to the mirror.

"Well those dancers are very picky with who they want to dance with which is very annoying... and don't have much energy and flow, which you have" he said directing my arms according to the beat... I rolled my eyes

"You're literally teaching me without my consent". He smiled "and you're complying… that's why I want you to dance this".

We began practicing and I caught on pretty well which made it easier for him. We then taught the rest of the group surprised to see Kali here, but it didn't bother me too much

We were dancing to Lay me down by Sam Smith... the others caught on well too so teaching them wasn't so hard...

I walked out of the practice room before the others since I wanted to go home early, only to see Ivan outside waiting

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked like he was looking for someone. "Kali over here!" I looked behind me to see Kali. Of course, but it would've been polite if he answered my question.

I left the two to whatever they were going to do and went home.