1.5

I sit alone in my bathroom, sitting in the sink, listening through the cracked door to the food sizzling that Luke was making on the stove. I rest my head against the cold tile of the bathroom wall, jumping at the sounds of the closing cupboards and the floor creaking as Luke walked through the kitchen. I jumped down and walked through the back door and into my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. As I walk in, I shut the main door also, and sit on my bed. I hear a knock on something, making me jump and I turn around to a man at my window, standing on my fire escape. I instantly started to cry, remembering what happened last time.

"LUKE!" I screamed letting the tears run down my face as I carefully watched the window, and the man knocked again.

"COME HERE PLEASE HURRY." I yelled.
I heard his footsteps coming down the hallway as the man smashed the glass and stepped into my room. The door started to open and stopped.

"Babe, open up. The doors locked." I could t speak. I couldn't move. I just cried.

"Finally." The man spoke, his scruffy voice said to me. I knew luke was still at the door, so I screamed.

"LUKE 911."  

"shut the hell up."

"911 whats your emergency?" The phone said on speaker from outside the door. 

"MALE-BROWN HAIR-GREENEYES-TANSKIN-ROUND FACE-LONG HAI-" The man shoved a cloth over my nose and my mouth and I started to flail as he grabbed me.

The last thing I remember is Luke's voice telling the receptionist our address and yelling it was going to be okay, before I fell into a deep sleep.