𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷-𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖
𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

𝙸 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙱𝙷𝙽𝙰 𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚁 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚃𝙷E 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶.
𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙻𝟶𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝

It was the 2nd year of UA and 1 year left to graduate. Kirishima looked up to that a lot because he wanted to become the greatest pro hero. But Kirishima's life wasn't the sunflowers and barbie dolls everybody thought it was. It was a lot more complicated than that.

Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ POV
Spring break. One week free from training. Some people went home to their parents and some just stayed in UA not visiting their parents once. These people were usually the girls Todoroki, Mineta, me, Katsuki, Denki, etc.
I was in my room. Spring break was one day in and I was curled up into a beagle, crying. Crying wasn't new for me. I just couldn't help myself sometimes and I always try so hard to resist cutting or hurting myself but it almost never works so I cry. Cutting makes me feel better for a few days but when someone finds out it's embarrassing and I usually just burst into tears even trying to explain it.
LiL PEEP was playing over my half broken earbuds and tears were falling down my cheeks. I was softly tugging on my hair as I curled up even more. I couldn't take it. I quickly sat up and stared at my feet. I wiped away some tears left on my cheeks and slid on my baby blue crocs. It was 1 A.M and no one was probably awake. After I had come to the thought I heard giggles above my head. Ughhhh the girls were awake.. Probably Denki and Midoryia were there too.
I opened the door of my dorm and looked left and right. All the lights were off on that floor but I could see Katsuki's room being lit up by a small light as I passed it. I took the stairs down to the common room and the kitchen light was lit on the darkest mode possible. I quietly walked there taking a knife from the cabinet. I closed it and went to the boy's bathroom, turned on the light and store at myself blankly in the mirror.
'Why am I doing this? Again.'
My face was flustered red and more tears were rolling down my cheeks as I rolled up the sleeve of my left hand. I looked at the older scars on my wrist and hand.
'This is so stupid but I keep falling for it every time.'
I brang the knife up to my arm and slit a long cut up to down. I scrunched my eyes and blood ran down the sink and my hand. I cut two more cuts next to the big one and then dropped the bloody knife in the sink. I pulled the sleeve of my hoodie back down and slid into the corner of the bathroom cupping my face with my hands. It stung. It hurt. But I seemed to do it so much.
I saw the blood coming through my white sweatshirt. I whimpered softly and a few minutes later of just crying and whimpering over my knees I head the door open. I looked up straight towards the room and saw Bakugou walk in.
Katsuki let the door shut behind him when he was glued to the floor and staring at me. I store back at him but let my head fall over my knees again. Bakugou stood there for another 2 seconds and then ran to me, falling on his knees.
"OMG Eijiro are you ok?!"He yelled.
Wow he used my first name.
I cared to look at his bright crimson eyes. Bakugou took my hand and looked at the bloody sleeve. Then he pulled it up. Katsuki flipped up from the floor searching for a first aid kit. And when he found it he bashed it open with everything falling on the floor expect from the bandages.
"I'm fine."I said as Bakugou kneeled in front of me again.
"Let me just~."He started wrapping the bandage around my hand.
Bakugou had been more nice towards me since we had sex and I do like him even though when it happened we were drunk and high as fuck in a half dark bar and realized in the morning we had been sleeping together so it really meant nothing.
When Katsuki was finished he brushed away some of my tears and picked me up bridal style. I hid my face in his chest and let him carry me to his room.
Bakugou placed me on the bed and sat next to me.
"Heheh.. It's funny you know."I started. I felt lightheaded and it felt like I was high.
Katsuki glanced at me.
"You're a bottom.. And you carried me all the way here."
"Shut up shitty hair."Katsuki smirked.
"But you know. I was really worried when I saw you like that, drowning in your own feelings."
That was poetic of Katsuki.
"Usually.~"I started and moved towards Bakugou.
"Usually I try to drink my emotions until I can't feel my heart anymore."I said something poetic back.
He smiled at me and I smiled at him. Someone knocked on the door. We both stared at it.
"Come in!"Bakugou yelled and the door opened.
"Hey..uhmm~"It was Midoriya.
"What do you want Deku?"Katsuki asked mean.
"So I went to the bathroom and.. There was this bloody knife in the sink..~"
"And you think I've got something to do with that?!"Bakugou yelled.
"Katsuki. Stop yelling."My head was pounding and I sat up.
"I'll clean it up later, Izuku you can go."I said.
"Oh.. Ok well.. Have a nice night."Izuku chuckled nervously and walked out shutting the door behind him.
Katsuki looked at me.
"Sorry."I said.
"What the fuck are you sorry for?!"Bakugou yelled.
"Stop yelling Bakugou."I said once more.
"Do you have aspirin or painkillers. My head is pounding."I asked him and Bakugou jumped up and walked to his table with a fast paste busting the drawer open.
"Do you want water too?"Bakugou was concerned. Katsuki was so cute when he was concerned the look on his face. Ahhh. It was so cute.
"No. I'm fine."I smiled softly and Bakugou walked back to me and gave me the small yellow bottle. I sat up as well and took in 2 white pills.
"Kirishima.~"Bakugou started.
I looked at him.
"So..uhmmm.. I was thinking..~"He mumbled.
"Come on Katsuki. Spit it out."I smiled.
"Maybe we can..uhmm.. Go on a date.. Sometime.."
"Yeah.. Sure.."I fell onto Katsuki's pillow.
"Wait really?!"He was confused.
"Yes. I like you. And even more since you started being nicer to me."I said staring at the ceiling.
"Who said I am nicer to you?"He smirked and fell over me holding himself up with both of his hands. I gently held my hands on his waist.
"Kiss me, baka."I smirked back.
With a smaller move Katsuki fell on his elbows deepening the kiss.
We were kissing maybe for 15 seconds and then Bakugou pulled away and jumped up sitting next to me, hiding his mouth with his hand.
"What's wrong?"I asked.
"Fucking shitty hair!"He yelled and got me worried.
I think I bit his lip too hard with my sharp teeth..
I sat up as well and pulled his hand down from his mouth. His lips were smeared red with blood.
I leaned in for a kiss and then had some of the blood on my lips as well. I licked it off.
"You like that don't you?"Katsuki scoffed.
I smiled.
"Okay well.. I'm gonna go back to my dorm, now."I softly pointed to the door as I stood up.
Katsuki grabbed my hand.
"Stay."I looked at him and he looked back at me with big puppy eyes.
"Pretty please. At least until I fall asleep. Please daddy."Bakugou begged.
"I like the sound of that."I smiled and sat back on the bed.
A big smile formed on Bakugou's face.
"I love you, Eijiro Kirishima."He said and hugged me tightly.
"I love you too, Katsuki Bakugou."I replied.
"Let's go to sleep."I said after I was released from Bakugou's grip.
He nodded and stood up to hit the lights.
"Did you brush your teeth already?"I asked with a smirk.
"Yes. What about you? I don't want your sharp shark teeth getting all dirty."Bakugou smirked back.
I nodded softly. And Bakugou shut the lights.
"Wait. Turn 'em back on for a second."I said.
The lights flickered on and I took of my sweater and shirt leaving only my super short sport adidas shorts. Katsuki store at me. My cheeks flushed pink and I looked down with an uncomfortable smile. Katsuki shut the lights again swallowing everything in darkness. Bakugou leaped over to the table and turned on some small lights giving the room a small shine.
Bakugou sat next to me and softly bit his lip still covered in the dry blood. Katsuki's bed was small. It was barely big enough for the both of us to fit on it.
"Maybe I'll just sleep on the floor."I said taling a pillow into my grip.
"No. I want you to be next to me, ok?"Katsuki took my left hand softly squeezing the scars.
I scrunched my eyes when the gentle pain kicked in.
"Sorry."He said and let go immediately.
I nodded, saying it's fine and laid under the covers of the bed staring at the blonde still sitting by my feet.
"Come on, princess."I said playfully.
He gave ma a goofy death stare as he flapped himself on the bed next to me.
We cuddled for a while and then eventually fell asleep.

𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎🙃