𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸-𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊..
𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙱𝙷𝙽𝙰 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐.
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎🥰

Kᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ POV

I opened my eyes and saw the door of my dorm. I sat up and looked around. And saw Kirishima nowhere near. I slid on a simple oversized tee and walked out of my dorm. I went down the stairs and saw Kirishima sitting with his hand over Ashido's shoulder. I stood in front of the stairs with my face bright red with anger. The 2 were giggling. Of course. Kirishima will fuck anybody. He's a pansexual.
"Oh hey Katsuki."He smiled.
I was still standing there with my face probably brighter than Kirishima's hair. He walked uo to me and softly hugged me. After he let go he patted me on the shoulder.
I walked to the kitchen and Kirishima followed me.
"What were you doing with, alien eyes?"I asked through my teeth.
"Mina's my friend, Katsuki."He spoke.
I store at him angirly as I pulled out a butter knife from the cabinet. I swiftly moved it to his chest and pushed it against it gently.
"Listen, shitty hair. If I hadn't come to the bathroom yesterday and bandaged you up you would still be dying on the floor!"I snapped and pointed the knife to the bathrooms.
Kirishima looked at me with terror in his eyes.
"I- I'm sorry."He said quietly.
"Hey guys! I'm gonna go back upstairs! Saro is still in my dorm I'm gonna try to get him out."Ashido smiled and started going upstairs when she got my attention.
I looked back at Kirishima. Small tears were forming in his eyes and he was staring at the ground. Kirishima didn't use to be so sensitive when I yelled at him.. He can be such a crybaby sometimes.
"I'm sorry too."I apologized.
He looked at me and softly smiled.
I hugged him and when I let go I went to the bathroom.

Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ POV
Katsuki walked off to the bathroom and I was left standing in the kitchen. The time was 9 a.m and no movements were heard. Everybody probably got drunk last night.. I made Katsuki some sandwiches and went back to my dorm.
Kᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ POV
I walked back from the bathroom and saw 3 sandwiches on a dark blue plate. I looked around and didn't saw Kirishima anywhere around. He was probably in his dorm.
Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ POV
This day had started off terribly.. I was in my dorm with my face hidden in my hands. Somebody knocked on the door. It was probably Katsuki so I invited him in but the one who opened the door wasn't Katsuki.
Ashido stared at my bright red face.
"Oh.. Hey.."She said and sat down beside me putting her hand around my back.
"What happened, Kiri?"She asked in a voice like talking to a little child.
"Katsuki is mad at me.."
"Bakugou is always mad at you."She smiled.
"Yes, but this time it's different. When he saw us he.. He looked jealous.."
"It's ok, kiribaby."Mina said and hugged me.
Kiribaby? I mean.. We used to date and we didn't officially break up and Bakugou and I aren't dating...
"Now.. Why don't we get your mind off Bakugou."Ashido teased and moved her cold hands under my shirt.
When was the last time I fucked a girl? Probably the last girl I fucked was Yayorozu almost 2 months ago. I guess you can call me a fuckboy.. Hehehe..
I was so lost in my thoughs I couldn't feel Ashido's hand going down my pants as she was kissing me.
I let out a silent moan when Ashido started slowly jerking me off.

Kᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ POV
"Another villain attack in the heart of the city, 10 people were harmed but are now moved to the hospital and taken care of. The day was saved by the great hero endea-"Katsuki shut off the TV.
"Ngggh.. Ah...ah...Kirishi-- harder..."What the fuck, Bakugou thought. Was that. Ashido?! And.. Kirishima?! I guess we weren't dating and he just wants to drown his sadness in sex.
"Ahh..I'm gonna..cum.."So annoying but Kirishima's groans turned me on. I covered my face with a pillow and hoped I won't get an obvious boner.
I few minutes later I felt my cock grow in my pants as the groans and moans of Kirishima continued. I really didn't care about Ashido's because I didn't like girls.
The next thing I heard was the stairs creaking and I didn't care or know who it was. I groaned into the pillow as the moans intensified.
"Bakugou.. Are you ok?"A deep voice asked.
I moved the pillow from my face and stared at the confused Todoroki.
"Yes, I'm fine, icyhot!"I yelled putting the pillow on the highly obvious boner.
Todoroki exclaimed and went to the bathroom.
'Shit now I have a huge ass boner. Thanks Kirishima.'I thought and ran upstairs uncomfortably.
The moans and groans were even louder there and I jerked myself off to get rid of the boner.
I looked at the time and it was 11 am. A very little amount of people were awake but I could hear some creeping down the stairs. Kirishima and Ashido were done I could hear. I stood up from my chair. I needed a shower.
I sprinted to the showerroom (yes idk), took a clean towel and placed it neatly on the shelf in the room. I turned on the shower and hot water fell down from the shower. The glass area where the shower was got steamy quickly. I stripped and stepped into the shower and purred as the hot water reached my skin.
After I was finished washing my hair I slid down the wall and bluntly watched the water fall on the floor. I heard the door open. I put a sign on the door. I was confused at first but when the glass door opened and the redhair stepped in it explained everything.
"Hey, princess."Kirishima teased.
"Shut up fucktard."I said and pulled on his leg making him fall on his back on the slippery hard marmor floor.
He wheezed and tried to catch his breath but the air was too hot.
"Stop wheezing and breathe normally dickwad."I said.
He did what was told and let his arched back fall on the floor.
Kirishima tried to catch his breath for another minute and then sat in front of me with a feet holding us apart.
"I..I'm sorry."Kirishima's breath was still shaky after the fall.
"I'm not mad."I stared to my right.
Kirishima looked at me. He frowned but then climbed into my arms. My sight automatically jumped to the redhead, resting his head on my chest. I did say I wasn't mad and he was so cute on my chest like that. All his hair had fallen down and blood started flowing through the bandage.
I pushed him back on the floor and got out of the shower.