𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻-𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝟸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚝𝚌, 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢..

𝙽𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚄

Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ POV

"Move and I shoot!"I yelled as I bashed through the door of a completely normal house.
My heart was racing. My calculations were wrong? I thought they wouldn't be at home at this time.
The family was staring at my face and the small child started to cry.
"Shut her or I will."I said.
"No please! You can take anything you want just don't hurt her, please I'm begging you!"The woman sobbed.
The woman was distracting me, I saw the father try to reach the phone on the table beside him. Without saying a word I shot his hand and he troubled over on the floor in pain.
"Alan!"The woman kept sobbing.
"Rina, I'm fine.."He said quietly trying to stop the bleeding.
Why was I even killing all those people. I didn't want their money.. I wanted revenge..
I walked over to the man and moved his chin up to look at me with foot.
"What is the problem Mr.Goldenburg?"I said in a voice like talking to a child.
"Eijiro?"He whimpered.
"You remember me don't you, Alan?"I smirked.
My past with this whole family wasn't nice I didn't know the small baby but I recognized the the mother and the older son.
"Remember, how you used to beat me? Remember how you just threw me out on the streets."I asked.
The man kept crying and whimpering.
I now pointed the gun to the sobbing son in the corner. My finger was on the trigger and I was about to shoot him but I heard a whole crew of people run through the door.
What the hell?

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

That fucking brat called the police when I wasn't listening. Now I'm at the police admitting that I'm the person behind the several murders. But they deserved it.
Before I was carelessly thrown in the cellar, I was sitting in a room, my hands cuffed behind my back and two fully armed cops standing beside the door. I was proud. I'm pretty sure for normal people they didn't need that puff guys. I was a mass murderer also known as the Teddy Bear Killer. There was another guy in the room and I small table with wheels next to me, a razor and a tattoo machine on it.
Eeek.. I don't want my head shaved. But the guy in the room holy mama he's hot. The blonde spiky hair, crimson eyes, nose and lip ring, black nails. Do they really hire cops like that these days? He took the razor and was about to turn it on.
"Hey, hey, hey, I don't want my head shaved.. C'mon.. You're a young guy like me.. Would you like your head shaved?"I tried to find excuses to not look like a complete crackhead.
The guy smirked, putting the razor on the table and tying my hair hack.
"You're lucky I can choose."He hissed in my ear before taking the tattoo machine and carving the numbers 01823 on my neck.
I got to shower before going to meet my 'cell buddy'. I couldn't get that guy's face out of my mind. He was so hot.
I slipped myself into the ugly orange clothing and I was sent to my cellar by THE SAME GUY WHO GAVE ME THE TATTOO.
I mean if I can see that hotstuff everyday I'm happy to be in jail.
"Have fun."He hissed in my ear in the same tone as before.
He uncuffed my hands and gently pushed me in the cellar.
I found a tall, maybe in his 20s, also hot looking guy with short blonde hair with black side shaves (maybe I'm describing Sangwoo from Killing Stalking..)
"So what are you in for?"I chuckled uncomfortably.
"Oh, kidnapping, raping, murder.."He said with a slight smile.
Eek.. raping. No thanks.
"Oh.. I'm in for murder as well."I smiled.
"Maybe you've heard of me going by the name, Teddy Bear Killer."
"Wow you're the TBK?!"He was surprised.
"It's amazing how I get to share a cell with my idol."
His idol? He didn't even know what I looked like before.
"Hehe.."I scratched the back of my neck and walked forwards sitting on the bed opposite of the other guy's
"So what's your name? I'm Oh Sangwoo."He said happily.
"Eijiro Kirishima."I introduced and laid my back on the bed.
"Hey, have you noticed the hot guy with the blonde spiky hair?"He asked me.
What? He likes him too? Well the fuck I'm thinking. Fucking him is just a happy daydream. Cops and criminals fucking is only seen on movies.
"Yeah.. He's cute.."I chuckled staring at the ceiling.

The prison life was pretty boring. We worked out , cleaned the garden, did laundry, etc, etc.

I was doing push-ups at the gym area or whatever then I felt a heavy weight sitting on my back.
What the fuck?
"Keep going."The same voice.
I grunted but kept going.
"Do you.. mind telling me your name?"I grunted.
"Officer Bakugou.. But since you're pretty cute you can call me Katsuki."He smirked. Not that I saw him do it but the smirk was playfully dancing around in his tone.
"You're not really an officer are you?"I was sweating so much since an adult body weight was sitting on my back.
"No, I do tattoos and keep a look out on all the cute guys."Again the smirk or smile in his tone.
He was so gay.
I was still doing the push-ups because he told me so. But who is he really tell me what to do. I just really wanted to bang him to be honest.
"Bakugou! What the hell do you think you're doing?"I heard a deeper voice behind me.
"I told you something about seducing the prisoners."The voice became more clear as the male approached.
"Ow, ow, ow.."Katsuki cried.
I stopped and turned around to the picture of Katsuki getting dragged away by his hair, teardrops on the corners of his eyes.
I felt so sorry for him.

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕..

𐂃𐂃𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)